• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anyone know where I can find a forum for IT contracators?"

Collapse

• RSoles
    replied
    Mumsnet

Leave a comment:

• squarepeg
    replied
    Try Alt.com or Fetlife. That's where successful IT contractors go to enjoy themselves, have stimulating conversations, and meet like-minded people in real life. :-)

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I'm looking for a forum for successful IT contractors.

Can anyone help?
    Can't help you, you get invited to the successful IT contractor forum.

Leave a comment:

• diseasex
    replied
    not everyone is idiot brexiter here

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Try IPSE - you'll fit right in...
    There's some right chunts on their board over there.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Try IPSE - you'll fit right in...

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    You can easily set up your own forum Sas. Maybe with stringent entrance criteria instead of "which of these aren't vegetables".

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    They'd never let you join.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    You know professionals who are well educated, who earn excellent money for excellent skills, who wouldn't dream of voluntarily reducing their marketplace from 28 countries to 1, who have a modicum of logic, intelligence, subtlety and nuance. People who contribute to the success of the country by exporting their skills to their neighbours.
    I can't seem to find such a forum.
    Can anyone help?

Brilliant.
    I know a forum that's exactly the opposite of that you describe.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Anyone who is successful would never appear on a forum. You might as well look for military intelligence.

Leave a comment:

• PhiltheGreek
    replied

Why the hell would you want to hang around with a bunch of nerds like that?

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    You know professionals, ... who have a modicum of ... subtlety and nuance.
    That rules you out for a start. You may as well stay here with us thick as mince losers!

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    I'm looking for a forum for successful IT contracators.
    You know professionals who are well educated, who earn excellent money for excellent skills, who wouldn't dream of voluntarily reducing their marketplace from 28 countries to 1, who have a modicum of logic, intelligence, subtlety and nuance.
    Can anyone help?
    Spelling is not a pre-requisite then

Leave a comment:

• Anyone know where I can find a forum for IT contracators?

You know professionals who are well educated, who earn excellent money for excellent skills, who wouldn't dream of voluntarily reducing their marketplace from 28 countries to 1, who have a modicum of logic, intelligence, subtlety and nuance. People who contribute to the success of the country by exporting their skills to their neighbours.
    Can anyone help?

Working...
X