• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "MPV Reccomendations"

Collapse

• SimonMac
    replied
    I have a Qashqai+2, its a 2-3-2 layout but our 11 year old can still fit in the far back seats, nice to drive, lots of gadgets too

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by squarepeg View Post
    Get a Mazda MX-5 and buy the family monthly travel cards. You're only a hairdresser once.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• squarepeg
    replied
    Originally posted by portseven View Post
    Looking to replace our ageing Ford Galaxy

My ideal would have the internal layout of a Chrysler Grand Voyager (2-2-3 seating, Sliding Doors, deep boot) with a Hybrid Engine and 4WD.

Have had a look but nothing looks too interesting (as can be in this segment!)
    Get a Mazda MX-5 and buy the family monthly travel cards. You only live once.

Leave a comment:

• portseven
    replied
    Originally posted by jbond007 View Post
    I believe Chrysler are pulling out of the UK market this year due to not enough sales.
    Yep thats my understanding too, I quite like the look of the Pacifica, but not in the UK so ...

Leave a comment:

• jbond007
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    There's not much competition in the big MPV market any more. You're pretty much stuck with the Chrysler or the Sharan/Alhambra.

We have the new style Sharan and it's a good solid car - it won't put a smile on your face but nor would the Chrysler.

I don't think there is a 4WD hybrid version though.
    I believe Chrysler are pulling out of the UK market this year due to not enough sales.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    There's not much competition in the big MPV market any more. You're pretty much stuck with the Chrysler or the Sharan/Alhambra.

We have the new style Sharan and it's a good solid car - it won't put a smile on your face but nor would the Chrysler.

I don't think there is a 4WD hybrid version though.

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    Does it need to be a van? There are some good toys like a discovery 3 or GL class that will do a good job of carting a rabble about

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Tesla Model X

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Convert a hearse.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Get a Chrysler Grand Voyager with a Hybrid engine.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• portseven
    started a topic MPV Reccomendations

MPV Reccomendations

Looking to replace our ageing Ford Galaxy

My ideal would have the internal layout of a Chrysler Grand Voyager (2-2-3 seating, Sliding Doors, deep boot) with a Hybrid Engine and 4WD.

Have had a look but nothing looks too interesting (as can be in this segment!)

Working...
X