• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Would you spend 24 hours with your ex?"

Collapse

• ladymuck
    replied
    Based on the premise of the show, no. I don't have any unfinished business, I am not conflicted over whether we should get back together again, and I'm just not interested in anything about them. It would just be a dull, pointless, waste of our time.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    No - it was my choice, and we were both very upset by it. But we could never have made it work
    that is a pity I had one or two mildly like that. Mine were great fun but not the one. Sounds like yours was the one but the situation was against you, cheer up you know in your heart it was the right thing to do.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    Which one of the 12,472 ex girlfriends do I have to spend 24 hours with?
    the 12,471 you disappointed.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Which one of the 12,472 ex girlfriends do I have to spend 24 hours with?

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Go back and think it through.

Interesting you think a triangle has 4 points too.
    Focus on your ex and not the wife and you might get it.

Thought the extra "point" might be of use to someone like you.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    He's having to pay the accountant in kind, so it's a sensitive subject around the house right now.
    Fair play to the accountant for accepting such small denominational payments.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    not your ex by choice?
    No - it was my choice, and we were both very upset by it. But we could never have made it work

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I absolutely would - I still care very much for my ex, and would happily spend time with her again.
    not your ex by choice?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    I absolutely would - I still care very much for my ex, and would happily spend time with her again.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Would I spend 24 hours with my ex?
    No, and for two simple reasons.
    1. It's cold down there
    2. The door can only be opened from up here.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Oh, it does
    Go back and think it through.

Interesting you think a triangle has 4 points too.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I recognize AndyW's mum and NLyUK, but who is the third one?
    AssSnob likes that Blonde wig. You know its him because he is the biggest tit there.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    A right love triangle, bet you have plenty to talk about
    At Mother-Out-Law's funeral last year, Mrs BP's sister invited her estranged husband(who liked MoL a lot) to the funeral. Along with her boyfriend. She was upset when they both got on incredibly well - and had a large drinking session. As we were walking out to the car the boyfriend was asked what they talked about. "We were comparing positions" came the reply.

I think he is due out of hospital soon.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    That doesn't make any sense, but well done for playing
    Oh, it does

Additionally, my ex married my house-mate at the time... they've been to stay with us several times
    A right love triangle, bet you have plenty to talk about

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I recognize AndyW's mum and NLyUK, but who is the third one?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X