• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Eyes wide opened on Syrian refugees"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    There are other albino people around just don't go to Tanzania otherwise you may not come back alive.
    or end up in a Diet Coke ad.

That Albino's hair is so cool. A white sideshow Bob.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Close. But I did say "most".
    There are other albino people around just don't go to Tanzania otherwise you may not come back alive.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    good for you. attitudes can change through exposure
    Quite true. News is always so negative, you get the impression that all blacks are muggers, all Muslims are terrorists, all white blokes are kiddy fiddlers etc. etc. Experience of real people shows you another side.

On the other hand, it does not make sense to take things too far and extrapolate based on limited personal experience as some seem to.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    You're albino!?!
    Close. But I did say "most".

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Dunno - don't pay much attention to skin colour. It seems such a subjective measure. I'm very pale skinned - most people I meet are darkies compared to me.
    You're albino!?!

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Dunno - don't pay much attention to skin colour. It seems such a subjective measure. I'm very pale skinned - most people I meet are darkies compared to me.
    And you're English and I'm darker skinned and also English.....feck me

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    What?! you have even met white ones like scooter

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Indeed, my bad.
    yawn.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    I don't think you've thought this through.
    Indeed, my bad.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Calling you an idiot may be one of 2 things : (1) a statement of fact or (2) meaningless abuse.
    Which do you think is true, deep down?

Just to prove that Remainers can be idiots too, we have scooter as proof.
    I don't think you've thought this through.

Leave a comment:

• radish2008
    replied
    meant to post this earlier but got interrupted by some work.

good for you. attitudes can change through exposure. something most British people fail to grasp.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Calling you an idiot may be one of 2 things : (1) a statement of fact or (2) meaningless abuse.

oh did I upset your sockie?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    FTFY.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    One of the things I like about CUK is the near guarantee that I can post complete bollux and then insult anyone who disagrees with me
    FTFY.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Aye ken you don't share my intellect (which might explain your disrespect).. Anyway, so long. And thanks for all the fish.
    Just as well.
    The first post in this thread, by your good self, in this thread exposes what an ignorant, poorly read, fool you are

Leave a comment:

Working...
X