• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What one thing would you ask Jesus if you had the chance?"

Collapse

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    You do realise that your mother's story of a miracle conception is all ballox don't you? She's a bit of a slapper and she just doesn't know who your real did is ... but don't tell your 'dad' Joseph, he fell for the story hook, line and sinker!
    Careful now, you might offend some religious nutters and they may issue a fatwa against you. You may spend the rest of your life in hiding and fear.

Oh hang on, wrong religion, carry on.

Leave a comment:

• Cirrus
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    You do realise that your mother's story of a miracle conception is all ballox don't you? She's a bit of a slapper and she just doesn't know who your real did is ... but don't tell your 'dad' Joseph, he fell for the story hook, line and sinker!
    Immaculate!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    What one thing would you ask Jesus if you had the chance?
    Do you support Brexit?

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    I hear you're a joiner, I've got a shelf that needs putting up, have you got availability? What's your rate?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Did you have a hand in resurrecting this thread?
    Class.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    If you were eaten by a crocodile would it poo out holy sh!t?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Did you have a hand in resurrecting this thread?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    If you wanted to bring misery and despair and punish us all wouldn't it have been easier to send the floods again rather than give us Psychcandy?

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    the only jesus i know works in my local, so i'd ask for a pint, like i usually do.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Jesus - if you wanted more power, would you become a CUK mod?

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by MrsGoof
    couldn't care less

just getting last post on alll threads
    I think Jesus cares, you know.

Leave a comment:

• MrsGoof
    replied
    couldn't care less

just getting last post on alll threads