• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "oh dear: Accept free movement or EU will restrict single market access, Angela Merkel"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Bee View Post
    Feck off you too.
    Stop arguing you two and get the bleeding kettle on!!

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Feck off.
    Feck off you too.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Bee View Post
    They tell me to feck off all the time.

So what?
    Feck off.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by GB9 View Post
    So I can be told to "Now feck off" but am not allowed to respond?

Duly noted.
    They tell me to feck off all the time.

So what?
    Last edited by Bee; 10 January 2017, 14:02.

Leave a comment:

• GB9
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    you are better than that and you were rude first.
    I am not! And I was only a little bit rude at first.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

Duly noted.
    you are better than that and you were rude first.

Leave a comment:

• GB9
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    ...and it's comments like this that explain why some of the old posters aren't posting any more.

Duly noted.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    ...and it's comments like this that explain why some of the old posters aren't posting any more.
    Indeed at least try to be funny. Zeity is just a big cuddly lizard please be nice to him.

The rest of them are open season remember

Joe Hallenbeck: Since it's the '90s, you don't just smack a guy in the face. You say something cool first.
    Jimmy Dix: Like, "I'll be back."
    Joe Hallenbeck: Only better than that. Hit him with a surfboard...
    Jimmy Dix: "Surf's up!"
    Joe Hallenbeck: Something like that.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Its all right Sas's spouse will replace his pin money if he loses it gambling on Brexit.
    Yeah, but she might consign him to the eco-shed again. And at this time of year, with his physique, that could spell trouble.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I think it's rash to be converting hard assets into cash at an uncertain time like this, seriously.
    Its all right Sas's spouse will replace his pin money if he loses it gambling on Brexit.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Yep, in there with SAS, Darmy, Scoots, plus a few other numpties who still think anyone gives a Tulipe what you think.

Have you been a dick all your life or just since you started posting on here?

Leave a comment:

• GB9
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    If so, I'm in good company.

Now feck off.
    Yep, in there with SAS, Darmy, Scoots, plus a few other numpties who still think anyone gives a Tulipe what you think.

Have you been a dick all your life or just since you started posting on here?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    ... now I have arranged to be fairly liquid ...

Of course I could be wrong and Brexit doesn't bring a big cheap sell off. What do you think?
    I think it's rash to be converting hard assets into cash at an uncertain time like this, seriously.

Leave a comment:

• GB9
    replied
    Not only is there no Plan B, there's not even a Plan A anymore.

You really really couldn't make it up.
    You really are clueless.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Not only is there no Plan B, there's not even a Plan A anymore.

You really really couldn't make it up.
    It's OK, Jack D. Ripper has Wing Attack Plan R ready to go, which will Trump Plan A & B.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X