• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "oh goody another quiz"

Collapse

• LondonManc
    replied
    It's a general knowledge quiz, what has education level got to do with it?

96%, but I did set pub quizzes for about 8 years

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    85% with PhD

Excellent in Sciences and not so good in History very poor in literature. Not surprised.
    Shakespeare and Sherlock Holmes address... hey what!!!!...I'm Portuguese.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Only 75 questions???? Anyone bothering with that must have even less to do with their time than I have.

I only need 1 question. "Are you a genius?" Yes.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    87% with a couple of D'oh moments and some badly remembered Shakespeare from O'level.

Leave a comment:

• sal
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    77% and PhD. Never did like Shakespeare much!!

Exactly the same...

Leave a comment:

• ctdctd
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Where is the blasted button? This is like trying to get out of Level 1 in Return to Castle Wolfenstein!

Click on the first answer - the piccy above the answer should say correct or incorrect and give an arrow to move onto the next question.

(You've failed BTW)

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Where is the blasted button? This is like trying to get out of Level 1 in Return to Castle Wolfenstein!

(Or must one give them one's email address to take part? I don't want to be lumbered with yet more spam every day.)

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    oh goody another quiz

Pizza hut Delivery?

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    89% and PhD. Made a few silly mistakes. Mostly Shakespeare.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    My 14 year old daughter just got 75%. She's decided there's not much point going back to school as she's already Phd level.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    77% and PhD. Never did like Shakespeare much!!

Leave a comment:

• ctdctd
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Tried visiting the page in Explorer and Firefox, but can't actually run the quiz.

There isn't a button to start it. One just goes round and round in circles.

What an absolutely tulip site!
    So you are the only one that didn't get a PhD then?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    78 and a phd

like everyone else screwed a few easy ones up and some I genuinely did not know...

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Tried visiting the page in Explorer and Firefox, but can't actually run the quiz.

There isn't a button to start it. One just goes round and round in circles.

What an absolutely tulip site!

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    80% PhD, which is as far from the truth as possible as I sit here with just a GCSE to my name

Leave a comment:

Working...
X