• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: PM FAO MF

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "PM FAO MF"

Collapse

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    even with her knees?
    She's touched more poles than Sergei Bubka, that's all I'm saying.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    She *is* a top pole vaulter, trust me
    even with her knees?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    You're telling me. That repair company was formed in 2003. Bet there's some planks at the other place who think the repair company only started recently.
    Nope they'll think we have the trademark and need to enforce it so game on....

And the poor repair company won't have the cash to fight an american corporation and their expensive lawyers so change their name....

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Wow. That's got copy infringement all over it.
    You're telling me. That repair company was formed in 2003. Bet there's some planks at the other place who think the repair company only started recently.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    NLYUK is looking for experienced workers.

she said she wants her top Pole vaulter, especially now she is down a few quid from Jim the Plumber.
    She *is* a top pole vaulter, trust me

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    That rules MF out ...

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    KFC?

she said she wants her top Pole vaulter, especially now she is down a few quid from Jim the Plumber.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    may take a local contract for a while.
    KFC?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Are you still hunting for a contract? Is Crawley any good

www.linkedin.com/hp/update/6178890510162280448

Think you may be just about to fool them into thinking you know something...
    Thanks for thinking. I haven't even bothered to apply for anything yet, and even though I have my own SNC instance , I most certainly will not be doing anything on that technology.

Am moving into some office space I'm renting tomorrow as I formulate my master plan. Have a couple chats lined up re some new startups & failing a lack of ideas may take a local contract for a while.

#manwithnoplan

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    Do you need your appliance repaired....?

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post

Wow. That's got copy infringement all over it.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Whats ServiceNow, some kind of app where MF can offer sexual services

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post

This may suit. Obesity - Clinical trials - NHS Choices

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Currently looking for a ServiceNow Expert to work with my Crawley based client

Whats ServiceNow, some kind of app where MF can offer sexual services

Leave a comment:

• eek
    started a topic PM FAO MF

PM FAO MF

Currently looking for a ServiceNow Expert to work with my Crawley based client for an initial 3 months contract assignment. They are happy to pay a very good day rate for the right person. You can send your CVs to [email protected], alternatively you can call me on 01273 789 592.
    Last edited by eek; 6 September 2016, 17:41.

Working...
X