• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "One night at Ronnie Scott's"

Collapse

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Think the youtube plugin is slowly breaking. It fails in chrome and IE but works on iphone and ipad clearly youtube have changed their embedding logic...

Fix can be found at Youtube embedding suddenly stopped working (vBulletin 4.0.3) - vBulletin Community Forum
    iOS Safari automatically detects attempts to embed the YouTube Flash player (which of course has never worked on iOS) and replaces them with the HTML5 version.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by The Plantswoman View Post
    Back on topic.

I've never been but I've always wanted to go.

Is seated service still available?
    You're very new here arent you

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post

Thanks eek - fixed! Feels like time for a forum upgrade to me...
    While you're updating everything, don't forget to reset AtW's post count to zero.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

It seems hardly any time ago since people were mocking me for saying "Flash is dead" ...
    Not a bit - I've been saying it for ten years!

(But the BBC still persist in using the wretched thing, and more and more of their articles are videos! )

Leave a comment:

• The Plantswoman
    replied
    Back on topic.

I've never been but I've always wanted to go.

Is seated service still available?

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Is that a song about zika?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Just close down General and you are done.

Could you provide an address I can send my invoice for the consultancy to please. Same payment terms as before. Ta.
    What rubbish in an envelope?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Just close down General and you are done.

Could you provide an address I can send my invoice for the consultancy to please. Same payment terms as before. Ta.

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Think the youtube plugin is slowly breaking. It fails in chrome and IE but works on iphone and ipad clearly youtube have changed their embedding logic...

Fix can be found at Youtube embedding suddenly stopped working (vBulletin 4.0.3) - vBulletin Community Forum

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied

Fix can be found at http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...bulletin-4-0-3
    Last edited by eek; 17 August 2016, 07:42.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Respect my authoritah!? P'raps not, eh?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Respect my authoritah!? P'raps not, eh?

Leave a comment:

• pjclarke
    replied
    Never mind that. It's Ronnie's.

Twat.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I thought you had to make.it HTTP and not HTTPS to play?

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Just tried the URL of the embed and all it gave me was a redirect to some Google APIs URL that in turn gave me a Flash YouTube player that doesn't play

Leave a comment:

Working...
X