• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What happened to my thread about EU trade in deactived firearms?"

Collapse

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Not really. Merge function asks which poll should remain.

Deleting or merging. Except this thread, so obv. not everything. Let me express my sorrow for you, in stereo.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Done...
    Did that work out for you?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    create some polls that slows them down
    Not really. Merge function asks which poll should remain.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Mods just delete everything I post now?
    Deleting or merging. Except this thread, so obv. not everything. Let me express my sorrow for you, in stereo.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    : Fancy creating an official thread or 3....
    Done...

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    create some polls that slows them down

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Nah
    : Fancy creating an official thread or 3....

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I believe there is to be one Official thread and all other Official threads will be merged into it.....
    Nah

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    This will never happen with the Official threads...
    I believe there is to be one Official thread and all other Official threads will be merged into it.....

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    This will never happen with the Official threads...

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I two second search found it here
    I expect to see this thread merged next.

flabby latte drinking liberal mods.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Totally ****ed off the with limp liberal mods here. Anyone posts anything relating to a massive list of things that upset their sensibilities, and it's all merged into one.
    A two second search found it here
    Last edited by eek; 25 July 2016, 21:48.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Totally ****ed off the with limp liberal mods here. Anyone posts anything relating to a massive list of things that upset their sensibilities, and it's all merged into one.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Your threat had been deactiVATED.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    no someone discovered the merge thread tool and General hasn't been the same since. I think its a Mod's two year old.

You will find your post in a thread complaining something a little similar. Maybe 'why my pea shooter is smaller than FLC's'.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Probably

Leave a comment:

Working...
X