• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Nutter in France stabbing mother and daughters for unclear reasons"

Collapse

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    From here.

L'auteur des faits, un homme d'origine marocaine de 37 ans, souffrirait de problèmes psychiatriques.
    The perpetrator of the act, a 37 year old Moroccan man, suffers from psychiatric problems.

The report goes on to say that the husband/father of the victims says the nutter, after committing the attack, told him "you shouldn't have made that gesture to my wife" - that gesture being rubbing his crotch at her.
    So the psychologist has it wrong then.

He does sound like a nutter. They should have left his fruit loops alone.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    From here.

L'auteur des faits, un homme d'origine marocaine de 37 ans, souffrirait de problèmes psychiatriques.
    The perpetrator of the act, a 37 year old Moroccan man, suffers from psychiatric problems.

The report goes on to say that the husband/father of the victims says the nutter, after committing the attack, told him "you shouldn't have made that gesture to my wife" - that gesture being rubbing his crotch at her.
    In which case, the nutter is the racist one because if a Frenchman in France cannot rub his crotch in the direction of another mans wife then something is badly wrong. Talk about respecting local sensibilities!

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    They mention he stabbed them at breakfast on their shared balcony.

And that a psychologist did not consider he has mental health issues on first examination.
    From here.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Probably ought to edit the 'nutter' bit in the title as well then
    Nah, I think we can leave the nutter bit in, he sounds and acted like one....

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    And that a psychologist did not consider he has mental health issues on first examination.
    Probably ought to edit the 'nutter' bit in the title as well then

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    They mention he stabbed them at breakfast on their shared balcony.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I've edited the title to reflect the current situation. If it turns out he attacked them because they stole his rubber duck, I'll update accordingly. If anyone still cares by the time the true motive is identified.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    But could this not be a similar thing to happened in Germany after the issues in Cologne at new year.

E.g. the press and authorities were desperately trying to play down/not report this sort of thing to try to avoid further inflaming the situation?
    But it has been reported, if France, where it happened. It just so happens that when it was reported in the UK the kneejerk reaction was that it was a 'Muslim' and now that it seems that there were no 'Muslim' connotations, then the UK press isn't interested anymore, possibly...

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    But could this not be a similar thing to happened in Germany after the issues in Cologne at new year.

E.g. the press and authorities were desperately trying to play down/not report this sort of thing to try to avoid further inflaming the situation?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    https://translate.google.com/transla...utes-alpes.php

https://translate.google.com/transla....php&sandbox=1

https://translate.google.com/transla...s-de-l-enquete

Is that better?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    [QUOTE=PurpleGorilla;2287698]

I guess not!
    Sorry, I didn't realise your language skills were limited. I'll fire up google translate and see how it copes...

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    [QUOTE=PurpleGorilla;2287553]
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Anything written in English?
    I guess not!

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    [QUOTE=WTFH;2287429]Anything written in English?

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    [QUOTE=DimPrawn;2287364]
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

Now you are just looking like an idiot.

So the bloke is from Morroco, is named Mohammed, attacked the women for being dressed in a way that offended him and goes every day to his local mosque.

HOW DARE WE ASSUME HE IS YET ANOTHER MUSLIM NUTTER!

Man knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday park - BBC News

Originally posted by BBC News
    A woman and her three daughters have been attacked by a knife-wielding man at a holiday camp in the south of France, French media report.
    All four were wounded, and the youngest of the victims was given emergency surgery because of her wounds.
    A man, 37, was arrested trying to leave the scene in a vehicle after the attack, which happened around 09:30 local time (07:30 GMT) near Sisteron.
    Local prosecutor Raphael Balland said the motive was still "very vague".
    The mother, 46, and her daughters aged eight, 12 and 14 were regular visitors to the holiday camp at Garde-Colombe and had been having breakfast when they came under attack. All four were taken to hospital and the youngest suffered a punctured lung, reports said.
    According to authorities, the suspect in custody was of Moroccan origin and had been staying on the site with his own family next door to the victims.

Although he had been in trouble with police many years ago, reports said there was no indication of a religious link to the case.
    Unconfirmed reports suggested he had objected to the light clothing worn by his victims but Mr Balland said "it's all rumour, the man's not said anything".

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    I believe that there is also a story in the blackshirt newspaper, something like "Don't tulip On Your Doorstep": Affairs, wives left in anguish and how Boris learned about adultery at his father's knee | Daily Mail Online

Leave a comment:

Working...
X