• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "OK why isn't she in Jail?"

Collapse

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

And as far as sex parties go, I shall not comment further, so as to protect your easily offended mind.
    No, go on. Don't worry about vetran, we're all ears ..

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Why are we arguing until we know the full facts. Only pictures can tell us.....
    you want pictures of NAT all 'lathered up'

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Why are we arguing until we know the full facts. Only pictures can tell us.....

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    FFS- this isn't even current. It's from April 14th, 2015. What next, Vetran?
    Sentencing is current.

Oh I don't know lots of bleating about losing a vote probably.

At least this changed the pace a bit.
    Last edited by vetran; 4 July 2016, 13:27.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    FFS- this isn't even current. It's from April 14th, 2015. What next, Vetran?

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    Now come on folks, there isn't a single one of who wishes they weren't at that party
    FLC does. He's still trying to get the taste of his first BJ out of his mouth.

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Now come on folks, there isn't a single one of who wishes they weren't at that party

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    She supplied her 16 year old daughter & her friends with Alcohol & Drugs(illegal in all states),
    For which she has received fines and been put on probation, in accordance with VA state law.

...she had sex in the bathroom apparently with one of her Daughters friends (legal but yucky)
    but legal, so irrelevant.
    She played naked twister with her daughters friends and used sex toys in front of them (that should be illegal, it is indecent).
    But it isn't illegal, so it is irrelevant.
    As a parent of either sex she deserved jail time..
    Except she didn't do anything illegal (except for the alcohol and drugs, for which she has received due punishment). And it's in the US so you can't do anything about it and it's not even part of your culture.

So, unless you think that giving sixteen-eighteen year olds drugs and alcohol should be punishable by jail as a matter of course, I can only assume that you are the stereotypical hypocritical Daily Mail reader - proclaiming to be morally outraged, but feeding on prurient titillation.

Frankly, I think it's disgusting. When I was 16-18, we got our own drugs and alcohol. And as far as sex parties go, I shall not comment further, so as to protect your easily offended mind.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    I bow to your greater experience.

Though not quite a gentleman's double.
    I thought the mother daughter thing was a sportsman's double?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    I find to get the mother-daughter thing going on you need that class...

the posh convent girls may bang like a tulipehouse door in the wind but they generally do not invite mommy.
    I bow to your greater experience.

Though not quite a gentleman's double.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    why a council estate? She was a Sunday school teacher in a nice house. In my limited experience for slutty goodness convent girls from good families are the best.
    I find to get the mother-daughter thing going on you need that class...

the posh convent girls may bang like a tulipehouse door in the wind but they generally do not invite mommy.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    I feel a sense of Deja Vu here. Was this not covered on here ( probably by Vetran ) a year ago?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    whatever happened to Freedom?

it's all a bit sordid but if you think that is not happening on a council estate near you then think again.
    why a council estate? She was a Sunday school teacher in a nice house. In my limited experience for slutty goodness convent girls from good families are the best.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    whatever happened to Freedom?

it's all a bit sordid but if you think that is not happening on a council estate near you then think again.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    The penalty for supplying drugs and alcohol to a minor can result in a jail sentence. That doesn't mean it will. The news report says that she was sentenced under the First Offenders Act, which presumably defines appropriate sentences for supplying drugs and alcohol to a minor.

The woman will have been tried under Virginia state law. Maine is a different state - different laws and guidelines.

Why do you think her crime was so horrendous that it merits jail time? Why do you think any of us would be interested in some fairly unshocking news story from some small town, across the atlantic? Are you an American with the usual yank neuroses concerning alcohol and sex?

Most odd.
    She supplied her 16 year old daughter & her friends with Alcohol & Drugs(illegal in all states), she had sex in the bathroom apparently with one of her Daughters friends (legal but yucky) She played naked twister with her daughters friends and used sex toys in front of them (that should be illegal, it is indecent). As a parent of either sex she deserved jail time.

If that's a normal night at NAT towers and you find it 'unshocking' then be careful FLC will want an invite.

For me its pretty scandalous because of the minors and public sex acts.

Considering this is general I say lets post it and let the public decide, if it gets no replies then its obviously of no value. It's not like this is the advanced philosophy forum.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X