• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Here EU Go, Here EU Go, Here EU Go"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I think you EUrophiles will have enough problems soon enough.
    Since the UK as whole is leaving - that includes EUrophiles. Any trouble they're in, you're in too. But it's nice to see a Brexiter who isn't in denial.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Once the old generation have died off the young will vote back in. At that time using the euro currency will be a prerequisite.
    Once the old have died the young will be old.....

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by GB9 View Post
    Voted to leave the EU and all you have done is moan!

The first true thing you have posted. You like to moan!!!

I get the feeling if you had won you would moan anyway.
    Yes, voted to leave but haven't left so still moaning about the EU

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

You are correct - I'd moan even more about making sacrifice for Queen and country of getting less pounds for hard earned euros and dollars.

Leave a comment:

• GB9
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    We all have just done something about it and you've moaned even more. FFS!
    What did you do?

Leave a comment:

• GB9
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    It's the British way mate, moan a lot but do nothing about it...
    We all have just done something about it and you've moaned even more. FFS!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Flashman View Post
    Well hopefully things will turn out for the best. We'll all keep moaning no matter what happens !
    It's the British way mate, moan a lot but do nothing about it...

Leave a comment:

• Flashman
    replied
    Why? I like being at home, I don't plan to move live in mainland Europe, so loss of free movement won't affect me personally, but overall it will be bad for this country
    Well hopefully things will turn out for the best. We'll all keep moaning no matter what happens !

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Looks like the Pound will be losing it's reserve status.

Sterling could lose position as elite reserve currency if UK votes for Brexit, warns S&P

That will mean even more tax rises and spending cuts.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Several million Greeks may take issue with you on that one...
    Greeks don't have issue with euro - their issue is that they borrowed too much and did not want to repay it, without euro they would have been mich poorer now even their crazy leader knows it

Leave a comment:

• GB9
    replied
    Makes sense - Euro is super successful, the only second reserve currency that are on near equal terms as USD, achieved in a very short period of time, UK made big mistake by not joining EURO when it could, sadly now when it does the last fixed exchange rate will be similar to Italian liras
    I would reply to that if I could stop for long enough!

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Once the old generation have died off the young will vote back in. At that time using the euro currency will be a prerequisite.
    When I was a youth I used to think that to myself whilst watching the blue rinses at the tory party conference. Problem is, they're being replaced just as fast as they die out.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
    I think your children will have problems for the rest of their lives.
    Not happy about it mind, not gloating, unlike you.
    I'm just happy that the suspicions we had about the march of the EU were spot on. Hardly gloating once the euro expands to a few more poor countries in a perilous state the French & Germans are toast pity because I don't want my friends to suffer.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Flashman View Post
    If your quick you could probably emigrate to the EU . Just sayin.
    Why? I like being at home, I don't plan to move live in mainland Europe, so loss of free movement won't affect me personally, but overall it will be bad for this country

Leave a comment:

Working...
X