• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How long before violence erupts in the crowd during the Russia vs Slovakia game"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    They moved on a bit: Russian soccer hooligans attack tourists in front of Cologne Cathedral | News | DW.COM | 16.06.2016

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    Not really, just a couple of flares.
    So 1970s

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
    So was there any violence then ?
    Not really, just a couple of flares.

Leave a comment:

• kaiser78
    replied
    So was there any violence then ?

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    Should change thread title to How long before England team get international ban?

qh

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    https://www.periscope.tv/w/1djGXwbMNXVKZ

Stan Colleymore live streaming fans in Lille.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I was with a bunch of Slovaks, Czechs and Germans last week. One of the Germans made a comment in praise of Soviet scientists. The Slovaks and Czechs rounded on the poor chap. They really don't like the Russkies.
    I was in Tabor in the Czech Republic and we were told that if we couldn't speak in Czech then try English. If you really couldn't get your point across try German. If you could speak Russian - don't.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    If I were a cafe owner in Lille, I would seriously be considering moving the furniture indoors and shutting up shop for the day. This could be carnage.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    I can sort of understand why....

But I would imagine a lot of the issues are long gone and people just still hold grudges for no reason maybe
    These are people in their 30s. One of them was quite patronising "You Western Europeans don't know what it was like." I pointed out that I'd read "One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich" when I was about 14, and Gulag Archipelago a few years later and he shut up.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Right now apparently...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    The Russians will be super nice. To make England fans look stupid.....

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Man ... I bloody hope to see some proper fights !!!

Even sacrificed my afternoon nap for watching the match. A whole new fecking meaning for WFH.

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
    If Slovakia are winning towards the end expect the commies to kick off as they're most likely going home anyway
    It's looking that way. 2-0 at HT.

Leave a comment:

• unemployed
    replied
    GLASNOST

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I was with a bunch of Slovaks, Czechs and Germans last week. One of the Germans made a comment in praise of Soviet scientists. The Slovaks and Czechs rounded on the poor chap. They really don't like the Russkies.
    I can sort of understand why....

But I would imagine a lot of the issues are long gone and people just still hold grudges for no reason maybe

Leave a comment:

Working...
X