• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: zog

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "zog"

Collapse

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I just noticed your little addition to that post.

I went and checked whois for wikiLeaks.org and it is also private, the first email address given for wikleaks on the site is John Pilgers which is [email protected].

Have you any other laughably bad benchmarks for internet credibility?

Incorrect. I guess it's something you didn't bother to check factually.
    On the contacts page, the first person listed is Kristinn Hrafnsson, the official WikiLeaks representative. His phone number and email address @wikileaks.org are clearly given

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    The majority of the events are clearly terrorist attacks. Others are not - rather part of war. But by labelling them as terror attacks, the figures are inflated, and a distorted view is promoted.

E.g.
    The honour killing on 10.06.2016 in Lahore.
    Christian man beaten by a Muslim mob in Changa Manga.

While these are in motivated by Muslim religious ideas and intolerance, they are not Islamic Terror Attacks. Because the website doesn't differentiate, and defines Islamaphobe as a non-Muslim who knows more than they are supposed to know about Islam, I can see why it is labelled by some as a hate site.

Anyway, this thread is about the Zionist Occupation Government. Please stay on topic.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Credible/reliable source please.

That website has a yahoo email address, and keeps the who is information private, therefore it is NOT credible.
    I just noticed your little addition to that post.

I went and checked whois for wikiLeaks.org and it is also private, the first email address given for wikleaks on the site is John Pilgers which is [email protected].

Have you any other laughably bad benchmarks for internet credibility?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    ...oh and while you're looking for that, roughly 250 people have been killed in Syria by the Syrians and Russians in the last 8 days as well.

Does that matter to you as well?
    Terrible, war zones are always that way.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    ...oh and while you're looking for that, roughly 250 people have been killed in Syria by the Syrians and Russians in the last 8 days as well.

Does that matter to you as well?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Reliable source please.
    The site holds pretty detailed information on each attack, I don't for one second doubt its veracity.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    www. thereligionofpeace .com

Credible/reliable source please.

That website has a yahoo email address, and keeps the who is information private, therefore it is NOT credible.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Source?
    www. thereligionofpeace .com

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Day 8 of Ramadan...

65 Islamists attacks, 528 killed

Source?

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Maybe the lack of food and water during the day makes them a bit testy?
    That definitely makes me hungry

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    I think you could apply that to many on here, in particular those that hate leftie self loathing liberals for instance...
    And let's not mention those right wing Thatcher loving posters who have a lot in common with Tony Blair....

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

I don't hate him - I just think he's a bit single issue and rather narrow minded. Which is fine so long as he doesn't derail threads to further his agenda. Again.
    I think you could apply that to many on here, in particular those that hate leftie self loathing liberals for instance...

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    A religion perfectly adapted for hot arid regions of the world

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Maybe the lack of food and water during the day makes them a bit testy?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Day 8 of Ramadan...

65 Islamists attacks, 528 killed

Leave a comment:

Working...
X