• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Has the USA gone mad?"

Collapse

• WTFH
    replied
    So Trump refused to debate with Bernie, or as one wag but it... "Chickens don't like to be near people called Saunders"

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    They are as bad as each other but least we know one can do the job. Also if you want to be POTUS it's a good idea not to call some rulers of foreign nations terrorists because of their religious beliefs.
    Or talking about corrupt nations like our lot?

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I think that's accurate except with Trump sympathisers. Certainly the popular (of course that's the same as ignorant) view. When the people denouncing her are supporting someone like Trump, that's more of an endorsement.
    Love it - the good old patronising only an idiot would disagree approach. Again. That's all you've got. No defence of Hilary, just straight on the attack. Still waiting for a reply to my comments on "The Shredder", but I guess I'll be waiting a while.

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    I think that's accurate except with Trump sympathisers. Certainly the popular (of course that's the same as ignorant) view. When the people denouncing her are supporting someone like Trump, that's more of an endorsement.
    This guy really likes Hilary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5A02pNcGHs

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    When does Merkel get kicked out?

Mind you she put up with that Italian fool.
    Yes, but Merkel is a saint compared with Trump.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Bee View Post
    Since the beginning I have a strong feeling that Trump will win.

I hope the allies has strength to go against his stupid ideas.
    When does Merkel get kicked out?

Mind you she put up with that Italian fool.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    FFS, Donald Trump?

At least the world will end quickly.
    Since the beginning I have a strong feeling that Trump will win.

I hope the allies has strength to go against his stupid ideas.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    I'm a bit confused by the Hilary-hatred. I always had the impression that she was good and well respected, if perhaps seen as a bit of a wishy washy liberal. Perhaps I haven't been paying enough attention.

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    I'm a bit confused by the Hilary-hatred. I always had the impression that she was good and well respected, if perhaps seen as a bit of a wishy washy liberal. Perhaps I haven't been paying enough attention.

When it costs near enough $1bn just to be a candidate to be the party nominee no honest person can possibly run for The White House, so everyone's in the pocket of someone. I suppose you can say that Trump is at least in his own pocket.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Also if you want to be POTUS it's a good idea not to call some rulers of foreign nations terrorists because of their religious beliefs.
    If as PM you want to be on good terms with the probable next POTUS, it's a Bad Idea to call him "divisive, stupid, and wrong"

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Ah, Hillary. How's the FBI investigation into her mishandling of classified information?
    She's a war-monger to boot. Don't you remember her "We came, we saw, he died!" exclamation about Gaddafi, taken down as he considered selling oil in a currency other than the mighty dollar? To compound the misery, they stepped back afterwards and let Libya disintegrate.

She's not even a leftie; she's in bed with big banks and big pharma. Trump's a protectionist and patriot; while his ideas may be odd at times and to the Corbynites repulsive, they are aimed at arresting America's slide that Obama seems to be letting go unchecked; something that Clinton has signed up to continue. But, yeah, Trump is somehow worse.
    They are as bad as each other but least we know one can do the job. Also if you want to be POTUS it's a good idea not to call some rulers of foreign nations terrorists because of their religious beliefs.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Um, no that's how people make decisions. What on earth other argument would any rational person make?

Trump is worse than Clinton because he's a spiteful, egotistical bigot who inspires hatred.
    Ah, Hillary. How's the FBI investigation into her mishandling of classified information?
    She's a war-monger to boot. Don't you remember her "We came, we saw, he died!" exclamation about Gaddafi, taken down as he considered selling oil in a currency other than the mighty dollar? To compound the misery, they stepped back afterwards and let Libya disintegrate.

She's not even a leftie; she's in bed with big banks and big pharma. Trump's a protectionist and patriot; while his ideas may be odd at times and to the Corbynites repulsive, they are aimed at arresting America's slide that Obama seems to be letting go unchecked; something that Clinton has signed up to continue. But, yeah, Trump is somehow worse.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    And only an idiot uses the argument that Trump is worse than Clinton because they disagree with what Trump stands for.
    Um, no that's how people make decisions. What on earth other argument would any rational person make?

Trump is worse than Clinton because he's a spiteful, egotistical bigot who inspires hatred.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Except only an idiot would want to prove to Trumpmerica.
    And only an idiot uses the argument that Trump is worse than Clinton because they disagree with what Trump stands for. Yet another well-constructed argument from camp d000hg, up there with free arts courses when we're short of science teachers.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Except only an idiot would want to prove to Trumpmerica.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X