• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Should Disney make Elsa a Lesbian Princess?"

Collapse

• CloudWalker
    replied
    With two daughters i've seen Frozen more times than I can count.
    But I feel making Elsa a Lesbian just to appease the LGBT Community is silly.
    Disney already has lots of LGBT icons

oh and this it the "TRANS" (Trans-am)

Last edited by CloudWalker; 10 May 2016, 16:35.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    James Bond | Ian Fleming Publications

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Is he from Glasgow?

There are some interesting characters in Glasgow.

Skyfall was up near Glencoe, and he didn't spend any time in England until he was 12 (after his parents died)

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Half Scottish, half Swiss.
    Is that a euphemism?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Is he from Glasgow?

There are some interesting characters in Glasgow.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Is Bond English or Scottish?

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    For the right money, he can be whatever you want him to be, baby.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    well nowadays you would be hard put to find a fit handsome white man in London who wanted to spy for his country.

Its all revisionism, how dare we have straight white middle class male idols they should all be torn down and replaced wiv a gay gangsta crew from the istates.

Why not write a good book about a second generation immigrant who joins the secret service?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    You sure about that?

If you were an unknown or not a household name then you would.

And no I haven't been drinking. I just find this entire thread about the sexuality/appearance of fictional character's funny. Personally I would make Bond Chinese or Indian...
    well nowadays you would be hard put to find a fit handsome white man in London who wanted to spy for his country.

Its all revisionism, how dare we have straight white middle class male idols they should all be torn down and replaced wiv a gay gangsta crew from the istates.

Why not write a good book about a second generation immigrant who joins the secret service?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Something you want to share, d000gh
    If I did are you saying it would be a bad thing?

Originally posted by Bee View Post
    Like Troll wrote, it's not the way he was created.
    He didn't use a smart-phone either. Bond films have to continually re-contextualise the main character in the modern world.
    Bond might have been bi back in the originals for all we know, in that era he wouldn't have told anyone. In 2016 it wouldn't be a stigma

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    There seems to be a great deal of confusion about the modern world on this thread.
    Originally posted by AnnaDanishek
    There seems to be a great deal of confusion about the modern world on this thread

Am I the only one spotting this?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Like Troll wrote, it's not the way he was created.

James Bond have success between women, not men. It’s hard for me to imagine James Bond surround of Bond boys. Please give me a break!

No actor will accept that insane challenge.
    You sure about that?

If you were an unknown or not a household name then you would.

And no I haven't been drinking. I just find this entire thread about the sexuality/appearance of fictional character's funny. Personally I would make Bond Chinese or Indian...

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Does it really matter?

It's the wonderful world of make believe.

It's not as if they're going to reach for their strap-on's, lube and go at it like a couple of lust-crazed convent girls!

Spod - In "can't wait for the stage show" mode!

Let it cum, let it cum!

Leave a comment:

• dx4100
    replied
    Modern world!!!!!

Yes, create a new set of characters from Disney, superheroes, MIT/MFI agents, all of them can be gays, lesbians, transgender, whatever, in the name of the modern world, I don’t have any problem with this.

Just don't mess up with the existing ones. That's my point here.
    Campman

He is married with four kids and a wife... but he has a secret....

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by AnnaDanishek
    There seems to be a great deal of confusion about the modern world on this thread
    Modern world!!!!!

Yes, create a new set of characters from Disney, superheroes, MIT/MFI agents, all of them can be gays, lesbians, transgender, whatever, in the name of the modern world, I don’t have any problem with this.

Just don't mess up with the existing ones. That's my point here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X