• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Daftest question from an agent?"

Collapse

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Might be funny, however not really true.

In fact you do bring up JSA fairly often, it's mentioned in your sig?

Nice to know you have the start of a fan club though
    I stand by my belief that, if its right for the person in question, since its legal, then I see no issue with claiming it, thats all.

OK. I will admit I do mention it a bit because it causes such a stir...

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Is it like the Joan Collins Fan Club*

*this reference may be lost on those under 40
    I'm sure it will be quite similar.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied

Is it like the Joan Collins Fan Club*

*this reference may be lost on those under 40

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Now this is funny... :-)
    Might be funny, however not really true.

In fact you do bring up JSA fairly often, it's mentioned in your sig?

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
    FFS I know you like to pick on PC (childish and bullying as that is) but just give it a rest.

As far as I remember PC hasn't bought up JSA for... well for ever. He has just responded to your taunts.
    You on the other hand are stuck in a loop where you have to mention it at least 4 times a day - you bring it up more often then "Have you asked your fecking accountant".

And you are just a naughty troll!
    Now this is funny... :-)

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Is it me you are looking for?
    ^This too

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    "Hello?"
    Is it me you are looking for?

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Daftest question from an agent?
    "Hello?"

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by DallasDad View Post
    Recent or years ago?
    Do they still determine rank and status by how many coat hooks you get in your office?
    That seemed to be the culture when I was placed by Andersen Consulting (pre scandal so that dates it) at Ford New Holland in Basildon.
    It used to be how many pens you had in the top pocket of your lab coat.

Leave a comment:

• DallasDad
    replied
    Originally posted by Drei View Post
    Since this has gone off topic, went for an interview at Ford's in Essex and one of the managers at the interview (there were 2) asked me what PRINCE2 was. Was interviewing for a PM/BA role.

Saying that a lot of their roles are extremely specific to their market and their terminologies. Most probably have no idea of stuff outside their little bubble.
    Recent or years ago?
    Do they still determine rank and status by how many coat hooks you get in your office?
    That seemed to be the culture when I was placed by Andersen Consulting (pre scandal so that dates it) at Ford New Holland in Basildon.

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Prince 2, you say, is that the sequel to Prince 1, any good?
    RIP, only 57 years old...

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by Drei View Post
    Since this has gone off topic, went for an interview at Ford's in Essex and one of the managers at the interview (there were 2) asked me what PRINCE2 was. Was interviewing for a PM/BA role.

Saying that a lot of their roles are extremely specific to their market and their terminologies. Most probably have no idea of stuff outside their little bubble.
    Prince 2, you say, is that the sequel to Prince 1, any good?

Leave a comment:

• Drei
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    You have a sick & twisted, perverted imagination.
    Flattery will get you nowhere.

Leave a comment:

• GB9
    replied
    You have a sick & twisted, perverted imagination.
    That is both welcomed and embraced by the CUK community.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X