• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What happens went they want your Mortgage money?"

Collapse

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Renting from the banks. That is the future. Back to interest only, 100 year terms. You buy a house, rent it from the bank and when you die, your family sell it and pay off the mortgage.

As long as prices go up forever, this is great.
    Originally posted by AnnaDanishek
    Renting from the banks. That is the future. Back to interest only, 100 year terms. You buy a house, rent it from the bank and when you die, your family sell it and pay off the mortgage. As long as prices go up forever, this is good

Ever have the feeling of deja vu?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Do you get them on an interest only loan, or do you ever actually own them?
    his mummy buys them.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    Surely no one would ever own a pair of loafers?

No, but based on some of the posts here, there are a lot of Clients who get them in as contractors.

Leave a comment:

• The_Equalizer
    replied
    Surely no one would ever own a pair of loafers?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Absolutely. One pair costs a tenth of your house.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Dactylion View Post

I understand SAS wears loafers.
    Absolutely. One pair costs a tenth of your house.

Leave a comment:

• Dactylion
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Who said idiots were everyone below average? Probably anyone more than one std dev away from you seems an idiot/genius.
    To be fair for most of the muppets being able to tie your shoe laces yourself counts as genius.

I understand SAS wears loafers.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Well, 49.9999999999999%, but you get the idea. By statistical definition, 49% of any group are of below average intelligence for that group.
    Who said idiots were everyone below average? Probably anyone more than one std dev away from you seems an idiot/genius.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    No, no, Sas is so hyper-intelligent he skews the whole distribution, which means actually 60% of people are below average intelligence!
    Depends which average you're working with

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Well, 49.9999999999999%, but you get the idea. By statistical definition, 49% of any group are of below average intelligence for that group.
    No, no, Sas is so hyper-intelligent he skews the whole distribution, which means actually 60% of people are below average intelligence!

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Why just 49%?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    49% are of below average intelligence.

Why just 49%?

Leave a comment:

• The_Equalizer
    replied
    Well I have an IOM and don't explicitly set aside the amount we would be paying off, but the mortgage is small so I know it's easily covered - we just invest as we area able each year.
    I got a IOM free when I got married. It's now IOM with savings plan in place.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Well I have an IOM and don't explicitly set aside the amount we would be paying off, but the mortgage is small so I know it's easily covered - we just invest as we area able each year.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    You seem to be contradicting yourself, because lots of people (most?) are idiots

49% are of below average intelligence.

I wonder what % of that 49% are the ones who have interest only mortgages without a low risk savings plan to cover.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X