• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Seven risks of voting to remain"

Collapse

• diseasex
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    help it is becoming self aware!

Leave a comment:

• dx4100
    replied
    Lmao

I am not a sockie :P but I suppose a sockie would say that?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
    Whats a sockie? multiple accounts?
    help it is becoming self aware!

Leave a comment:

• dx4100
    replied
    Whats a sockie? multiple accounts?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Is this a sasguru sockie? No reasoning - just insults.

sassy - go back to sh4gging the au pair there's a good chap.
    Not me - I've been banned from sockies.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    You couldn't make it up, Vote Leave admit lying: 'Accuracy is for snake-oil pussies': Vote Leave's campaign director defies MPs | Politics | The Guardian

Another moron working for Vote Leave, where do they get them from and why does the right have so many of them
    Saw it on a clip. Astonishing how really very stupid he was.
    If I was a waverer I would have decided to vote the exact opposite of what he represented.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    An extra t vs pages of utter dribble. Yup you came out of this thread looking like a winner
    Is this a sasguru sockie? No reasoning - just insults.

sassy - go back to sh4gging the au pair there's a good chap.

Leave a comment:

• dx4100
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    I at least we can spell our names correctly
    An extra t vs pages of utter dribble. Yup you came out of this thread looking like a winner

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    I see.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    You are entitled to your opinion but I am also entitled to show it up as being baseless. Which you have already admitted to be the case.

Much of the outters opinion is utterly baseless.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    You couldn't make it up, Vote Leave admit lying: 'Accuracy is for snake-oil pussies': Vote Leave's campaign director defies MPs | Politics | The Guardian

“I don’t think it’s Vote Leave’s job to provide figures,” Cummings announced triumphantly, his eyes swivelling manically.
    “But Vote Leave quotes numerous figures on its website,” said Tyrie, “Most of them misleading or inaccurate.”
    “Accuracy is for snake-oil pussies,” Cummings hissed under his breath. “And besides, I’ve got a really bad memory.”
    Another moron working for Vote Leave, where do they get them from and why does the right have so many of them

Leave a comment:

• dx4100
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Do you trust George Osbourne to spend your hard-earned more wisely than you do? Case closed.
    Say what? You have lost me...

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    That's rather the entire point of the whole thing you fool, that by working together everyone is better off than going it alone. You never heard the saying "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts"?
    Yes well I do like lager and sausage so maybe the Germans are on for a cultural victory as well as a diplomatic one....

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Well it's somethng we control and do a terrible job with. The net cost of EU migration is proven positive while the net cost of non EU migration is proven to be negative from a money point of view.

The concept things will be better if we can control it ourselves seems to be based in fantasy.
    Do you trust George Osbourne to spend your hard-earned more wisely than you do? Case closed.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    So it seems that every member nation gets out more than it put's in - well spank me on the bottom with a woman's weekly if I don't question that logic.
    That's rather the entire point of the whole thing you fool, that by working together everyone is better off than going it alone. You never heard the saying "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts"?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X