• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Blah... boomers...envy...ladybags.. house prices.. (What, another Daily Mail thread?)"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Moderation has been crap ever since Scotspine quit after his famous meltdown and called Admin a twunt.
    Now THAT was a laugh!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    No-one could miss how poor the moderation standards are on CUK - though I am sure they are 100 times better than when you were one.

I was talking to a NTRT ringleader earlier and forums needs. CUK does nothing for those with issues except make matters worse. Its a place to meet than go elsewhere to talk sense.

If you disagree with someone - fine. Bitchiness is unnecessary.
    What? So you're dissing your own advice that HMRC read the boards?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    No-one could miss how poor the moderation standards are on CUK - though I am sure they are 100 times better than when you were one.

I was talking to a NTRT ringleader earlier and forums needs. CUK does nothing for those with issues except make matters worse. Its a place to meet than go elsewhere to talk sense.

Moderation has been crap ever since Scotspine quit after his famous meltdown and called Admin a twunt.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    It should be compulsory for all CUK posters to be microchipped.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

You could always leave instead of always whining and posting crap.
    Your hypocrisy is astonishing. All I've had from you are vindictive and nasty posts, without even the saving grace of humour.
    Last edited by sasguru; 6 April 2016, 19:58.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Oh, you spotted that. Not as thick as you look then.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    Actually it looks more like a thread where I can be insulted.

Oh, you spotted that. Not as thick as you look then.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    What's new? For good or ill, society has been like that since the dawn of time.

And so is the energy distribution of gas molecules in a bottle. It is literally a fundamental law of thermodynamics

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    You will have to forgive those of us with a low tolerance for stupidity. Maybe if you didn't lead with your chin quite so much.

HTH BIDI

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post

Looks like someone a created a sandpit for you to play in, PG.
    Or a pram you can throw your toys out off.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Looks like someone a created a sandpit for you to play in, PG.
    Or a pram you can throw your toys out off.

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    That's in the US. I repeat, what has that to do with us? Are you an American?
    And calling you a thick twunt is descriptive, not an insult, as far as I can see.
    Our economies and economic policies mirror one another. Or rather they say jump and we say how high. It's all one big con.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    That's quite right. but if they can shoulder the current amount of tax, a little more seems possible to me.

because it shows static levels of tax paid by the top 1% during the biggest bull run in shares and property ever.

can you lay off the insults please.
    That's in the US. I repeat, what has that to do with us? Are you an American?
    And calling you a thick twunt is descriptive, not an insult, as far as I can see.
    Last edited by sasguru; 6 April 2016, 14:23.

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Why are you posting a graph by the IRS, you thick twunt?
    because it shows static levels of tax paid by the top 1% during the biggest bull run in shares and property ever.

can you lay off the insults please.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Nobody in YOUR postcode. You are a special kind of dim.
    You're so dim,
    • Even owls need to use image intensifiers to spot you.
    • The Hubble telescope couldn't gather enough light to form an image of you if you were standing in front of it.

Any more?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X