• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "New Financial Year, New CUK Meme."

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    or attention seeking poster. I am undecided.

you have already done that.

sorry to hear about the job, hopefully you will find something that will leave you less stressed.

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    Bensons the circus are hiring
    Their Human cannonball has been fired. Your turn next.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    which means my first class travel & champers will cease.
    You mean the non-existent ones?

MDM fighter & punch your lights out contractor over the period of my 17 years on CUK as wittiest poster & best moderator ever. I feel I need a new meme for 2016/2017/.

I may of course try and get a bit fitter, and become an endure type athlete & bore you stupid with tales of charity races & blood giving.

I may get a divorce and lose my children (but more likely I'd win custody), I am undecided.
    We hope so. Remind us who the legal owner of those BTLs is.

Please provide some suggestions on my next CUK meme.
    I will when the time is right

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    annoying pedant who points out peoples speling mistakes

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Well April is nearly on us, and I shall no doubt be heading back into some form of alternative employment to permiedom, which means my first class travel & champers will cease.
    This April girl - what is the name of her Labrador?

Maybe you could go contracting then you could actually live the first class lifestyle instead of lieing about it.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Bensons the circus are hiring, they need either a new idiot or a new clown.

You would be a perfect fit for both

I'm surprised you didn't mention about your wife's vaginectomy and how she's looking for a new c...

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Bensons the circus are hiring, they need either a new idiot or a new clown.

You would be a perfect fit for both

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Or maybe

(a bit less offensive/old school)

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Have you tried searching?

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Please provide some suggestions on my next CUK mememememe.
    Isn't that how you spell it?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    started a topic New Financial Year, New CUK Meme.

New Financial Year, New CUK Meme.

Well April is nearly on us, and I shall no doubt be heading back into some form of alternative employment to permiedom, which means my first class travel & champers will cease.

Having been a sledge salesman, tat shop owner, MDM fighter & punch your lights out contractor over the period of my 17 years on CUK as wittiest poster & best moderator ever. I feel I need a new meme for 2016/2017/

I may of course try and get a bit fitter, and become an endure type athlete & bore you stupid with tales of charity races & blood giving. I may get a divorce and lose my children (but more likely I'd win custody), or a gold buying speckulant who lives in a camper van, cretin calling shed building chunt, Russian Squirrel botherer or annoying pedant who points out peoples speling mistakes, or attention seeking poster. I am undecided.

Please provide some suggestions on my next CUK meme.

Working...
X