• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Client offices = flu pits."

Collapse

• RetSet
    replied
    Originally posted by OnceStonedRose View Post
    Every fecking client office I have worked in, bar none, is a bloody flu riddled mess. There are always permies sat around coughing their germs around. Has no-one ever told these pricks that they get PAID to stay at home in bed with a cough and sneezes?
    If they're well enough to get to the office they don't have flu. They have a cold.

Feggin' permie wusses

[edit] Just seen that NLUK beat me to it [/edit]
    Last edited by RetSet; 9 March 2016, 20:17.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Eh?

Leave a comment:

• Gillingham Jilly
    replied
    If you sprinkle while you tinkle,
    Please be sweet and wipe the seat

Leave a comment:

• Mincepie
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Depends. Do you have foot fetish?
    I was asking for a friend.... and yes i asked my accountant first

I dont mind me feet being touched but i dont want anyones trotters near me but thanks for asking

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Mincepie View Post
    There are a lot of common cold experts here it seems....

What do you know about athletes foot?
    It's a fungus and if it's covering most of your foot go to the doctor to confirm it is.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    No, it's just not everyone wallows in ignorance.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied

Depends. Do you have foot fetish?

Leave a comment:

• Mincepie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    A cold can be pretty serious though, don't dismiss all colds as equal.
    Indeed. There are 200 varients of the virus before you start taking the victims circumstances in to account.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I meant pretty serious in the "can genuinely knock you off your feet for a few days" (but not actually serious) category - a cold isn't just the sniffles. Though you're right, you can die from a cold in the wrong circumstances.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Only if they turn into something else. Doesn't happen to most people but does happen to a few.....

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    If they are in the office they do NOT have the flu.... They wouldn't be able to move to get out of bed if they did.. They have a dose of the common cold

Leave a comment:

• OnceStonedRose
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    Just wear something appropriate....

Outside of the bedroom? Mentalist you are.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by OnceStonedRose View Post
    Every fecking client office I have worked in, bar none, is a bloody flu riddled mess. There are always permies sat around coughing their germs around. Has no-one ever told these pricks that they get PAID to stay at home in bed with a cough and sneezes?
    Just wear something appropriate....

Leave a comment:

• OnceStonedRose
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    You are the one who started a tulip thread moaning about people with the common cold coming into the office. If you are worried about catching stuff of them then simply wash your hands regularly especially after using the gents and coming in your house from outdoors.

Mind you when I was permie I use to infect people with more than the common cold though it wasn't typhoid....
    What are you on about?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X