• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Memes

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Memes"

Collapse

• NibblyPig
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    Do you do Potato? POTATOPARCEL - UK - Home

I wish I'd thought of that, £9 to send someone a message written on a potato.
    You could literally do that yourself for about a quid!

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Yeah, I don't get it either. But then I don't do @rsebook, tw@tter, instaw@nk or anything like that.
    Do you do Potato? POTATOPARCEL - UK - Home

I wish I'd thought of that, £9 to send someone a message written on a potato.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Start here

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by NibblyPig View Post
    Nothing is more wanky than people that say they shun social media like it's cool. It's like people that don't carry a mobile phone around, or use PGP on all of their e-mails.
    I don't shun it, CUK provides all my Webby needs. Idiots, pictures, cats, videos, it's all here in one place.

Leave a comment:

• NibblyPig
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Yeah, I don't get it either. But then I don't do @rsebook, tw@tter, instaw@nk or anything like that.
    Nothing is more wanky than people that say they shun social media like it's cool. It's like people that don't carry a mobile phone around, or use PGP on all of their e-mails.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gumbo Robot
    started a topic Memes

Memes

The ones that keep doing the rounds here invariably feature Willy Wonka or Patrick Stewart.

I just don't get it.

Is it an age thing?

(and I know exactly what I'm inviting here.....)

Working...
X