• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend plans

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend plans"

Collapse

• OnceStonedRose
    replied
    Off to watch FC United of Manchester play a National League football against Worcester City with my son. That is if it's not going to be called off.

Last time we played, partially famous for killing folks whilst driving dangerously, Lee Hughes scored for them.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Fiddling with the new router.

Windows will be opened before hand just in case.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Tonight nowt much planned
    Tomorrow: cooking a curry as we're having friends over for dinner, so tandoori chicken, lamb bhuna, pliau rice and chapatis to be made.
    Sunday: live jazz concert at a mates cafe

Leave a comment:

• ELBBUBKUNPS
    replied
    Baby first aid course on Sat for a few hours due date is now only 3 weeks away , then back to the DIY but only minor stuff replace all internal door handles, put up 4 x new curtain poles, put some new led flashing on front porch, and if I get time start rotavating a few bits of the lawn for re-seeding.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Saturday chill out and fudge packing.
    Sunday, Yoga Class at Champneys.

Expect a new thread. :-)

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Saturday chill out and packing.
    Sunday, First Class to US & Champers.

Expect a new thread. :-)

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    The legendary BA009 this afternoon. drinking enough Woodfood reserve to get over this weeks spenopalatine, trigmeninal & occipital rf ablation (chronic cluster headaches). I'm in 1A so I doubt I will bump into MF, but hopefully may see MMM. Back next weekend to see the kids then off on 009 again hopefully seeing WTFH in T5 CCR before his flight.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Still cleaning sand from the house.

Wife has told me she is taking me shopping for new clothes.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Actually going to go and vote on Sunday in the local elections for the first time. I got a sample voter card through the post and it looks like aI could be in the booth for a long time so will be taking sandwiches with me.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    TFA! Stuck at home waiting for a drum kit arrive for sprog #2. She has been having lessons for a while and is now in the school rock band so happy to upgrade the Lidl drum kit we got her a couple of years ago. I think I am more excited about it turning up than she is
    Sounds jolly noisy to me.....

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    TFA! Stuck at home waiting for a drum kit arrive for sprog #2. She has been having lessons for a while and is now in the school rock band so happy to upgrade the Lidl drum kit we got her a couple of years ago. I think I am more excited about it turning up than she is

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I'm going to see these guys:

(sheesh admin, you make it hard to get the video tag working)

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by I just need to test it View Post
    Ooh, thanks for timesheet headsup. I'd forgotten to submit mine. Done now.
    Every time I drivel in tpd about timesheet someone gets reminded. I just thought I would share the love....

Leave a comment:

• I just need to test it
    replied
    Ooh, thanks for timesheet headsup. I'd forgotten to submit mine. Done now.

Weekend - engineer coming Saturday to fix telephone line that our builders (though they deny it) must have yanked. Going to watch the footie Saturday pm.

Mother's Day sunday but my sister drew the short straw so as long as there's no snow I may go for a bike ride.

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    Just had L5 root transforaminal epidural and 2 Facet joint injections. On my way home. Golf Club annual dinner this evening. Singapore Thursday, Sydney Friday... Bring it on.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X