• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Cruz beats Trump in Iowa"

Collapse

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    www.loser.com now has a redirect in place.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Are you a fan of Hitler for the same reason? The lefties hate him too...
    If it were not for the fact that I am a big admirer of Israel and the Jewish people I might warm to him.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    I am beginning to like Trump by virtue of the behaviour and type of people that oppose him
    Are you a fan of Hitler for the same reason? The lefties hate him too...

Leave a comment:

• seanraaron
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    I am beginning to like Trump by virtue of the behaviour and type of people that oppose him
    So clever you must be importing water from Flint, Michigan!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    It's not like Cruz was a mile ahead either.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    That'll be Sarah Palin then.....

That being said, almost no chance IMO. It would be a very poor choice, strategically. Her "qualities" are too similar/overlapping. You need a details person as a running mate if you're a broad-brush muppet like Trump.

Leave a comment:

• seanraaron
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    She's definitely schmoozing him, but I'm not convinced NY+Alaska gets a real shot at the White House.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by seanraaron View Post
    Trump may end up being as good as whomever his running mate is as he's the most impeachable candidate in a generation.

Leave a comment:

• seanraaron
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    I get that Cruz is a tea party fruit loop. I'm happy because Trump was turning the whole thing into Pigeon Chess
    Trump may end up being as good as whomever his running mate is as he's the most impeachable candidate in a generation.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    I get that Cruz is a tea party fruit loop. I'm happy because Trump was turning the whole thing into Pigeon Chess

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Phew!
    I can only assume you're not familiar with Cruz

He's worse than Trump in about every possible way, other than self-promotion. Far more hardline, totally unable to compromise on anything, no personal relationships to speak of in DC (and I appreciate he's on an anti-establishment ticket, but he's also a Senator FFS). He always talks as though delivering a sermon. Total fruit loop.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by jbond007 View Post
    Is it really a Phew moment when the alternative is Cruz ?
    Oh yeah, he's the God botherer. Just a different sort of crazy than Trump I suppose.

I'm voting for Hilary, but would Mitch?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Cruz could be worse than Trump, he just hasn't said anything too bad yet.

Rubio only 1% off Trump is good news for the more moderate Republicans, as he would be the biggest challenge to Clinton.

Leave a comment:

• seanraaron
    replied
    Originally posted by jbond007 View Post
    Is it really a Phew moment when the alternative is Cruz ?
    Depends on which party you're planning to vote for ;-)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X