• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: NCOTBAC stuff

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "NCOTBAC stuff"

Collapse

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    He's an attention seeking little prick.
    Just doing his job, and doing it quite well: he found a novel twist on his employer's line of business, and used it to generate a load of free publicity. That's exactly what someone "…who blogs on the Money Saving Expert website" ought to be doing, isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    If I were him I'd focus on some more important issues at his age.

1. Decent haircut
    2. Contact lenses
    3. Bodybuilding
    4. Clothes shopping

HTH BIDI

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    What is his CUK username?

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Good for him, I say. It's not really any different from taking the scenic route when one isn't in a rush to get to one's destination, though whenever I do that I always seem to end up in Ashby-de-la-Zouch. So making it home via Berlin sounds like quite a win

Should have just blogged about doing it for less than £20 within the UK to highlight the issue.
    Or had his head hacked off by an Ipswich-bound HGV driver.

HTHBIDI

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Good for him, I say. It's not really any different from taking the scenic route when one isn't in a rush to get to one's destination, though whenever I do that I always seem to end up in Ashby-de-la-Zouch. So making it home via Berlin sounds like quite a win

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Maybe he is on an internet forum somewhere pretending he is living the jet set life style posting from airport lounges when in fact he is a lonely little boy seeking attention from his peers
    Currently in the lounge at HOM before setting off to SCH (handluggage only 5Kg) where I have a series of sessions lined up. Then back to HOM where I'll be networking online until I'm on the red eye via BED.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    You saying he is a MutherF*****?
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    You saying he is MF?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Maybe he is on an internet forum somewhere pretending he is living the jet set life style posting from airport lounges when in fact he is a lonely little boy seeking attention from his peers

You saying he is MF?

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Get a job and you could have afforded the £8 extra

Leave a comment:

• AJ1982
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Who paid the 4p?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    http://swns.com/news/teenager-superm...ping-4p-41798/

He's got form.

Good on him.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    He could have taken his girlfriend there with the money he saved......oh hang on....
    Yes, Virgin Train sprang to mind.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    He could have taken his girlfriend there with the money he saved......oh hang on....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X