• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Do you or partner drop the kids off to school in your pyjamas in the morning?"

Collapse

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
    Oddly enough, that's not one of mine but yes, I'm retiring
    Don't let the door slap yer arse on the way out

Leave a comment:

• Pip in a Poke
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post

If you can't do anything better than quoting your previous sickies who have been banned, then maybe that's the best thing we could do with you.
    Oddly enough, that's not one of mine but yes, I'm retiring

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied

If you can't do anything better than quoting your previous sickies who have been banned, then maybe that's the best thing we could do with you.

Leave a comment:

• Pip in a Poke
    replied
    Originally posted by The Janner Miss Tanner View Post
    No. How terribly slovenly.

I must admit to having kicked my two out the front door for the walk to school in my dressing gown before now.

Oh, you go girl!

I put the recycling out on the pavement in mine.

I have no shame

Once you've crossed the threshold in your jim jams there's no knowing where it'll all end

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Yup 1 year on and it is still pikeys
    After B****t they will all be deported to p*k*yland.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Look at the OP and you will find a clue about the sockie master.
    He shoots, he misses worse than Diana Ross.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    indeed - it also helps to have a really shiddy attitude and scowl at everyone

as obviously you are the one in the right for not even being arsed to wash and dress in the morning

and it is always pikeys
    Yup 1 year on and it is still pikeys

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by paulb567 View Post
    And you dug this thread up from nearly two years ago to share that? 😀

Look at the OP and you will find a clue about the sockie master.

Leave a comment:

• PhiltheGreek
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    I don't wear PJ's, tackle out so to speak.
    Good security ploy. I imagine the hideous ginger pubes act as a deterrent to any burglars. I have a few special branch chaps for a similar reason, but your low rent option could well be as effective, I must concede.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Given the continual closure of newsagents around the country the one that now delivers my paper is in a council estate. I went to correct ( I have vouchers for both the National and daily local papers) and pay the bill on Saturday and both “ladies” in front of me were wearing dressing gowns.

Neither would be goers in mtt eyes but both were still youngish

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    The Porsche does have heated seats so I suppose its a possibility. But I don't wear PJ's, tackle out so to speak.

Leave a comment:

• paulb567
    replied
    And you dug this thread up from nearly two years ago to share that? 😀

Leave a comment:

• Pip in a Poke
    replied
    I've even seen women in onesies in the supermarket when I pop out for my elevenses.

We are talking MacColls here though....

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Is this another vast encompassing term in your mind, the same way Hipster is anyone young and with any interest in fashion/self-image?

I thought a 'pikey' was quite specific term, not just a regional variation on 'chav'?
    No I am referring to people who live in caravans, drive untaxed 4x4's and tarmac driveways for a living - no doubt while wearing a leprechaun outfit.

Oh and a hipster is not any young person with an interest in fashion/self image - a hipster is some one who spends a lot of time bitching about how life is hard and spend most their lives sitting in a trendy coffee shop writing an edgy screen play no one but them will ever read. And they also sport a shiddy beard, probably half a tat sleeve, more than likely have a halfshave/half comb over hair cut and no doubt chuck in a few spreaders for good measure.

They also talk about things like the internet and cloud like it came out last week and they were the first to use it rather than understanding it has been around for 20 years

Does that clarify things for you young man?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    and it is always pikeys
    Is this another vast encompassing term in your mind, the same way Hipster is anyone young and with any interest in fashion/self-image?

I thought a 'pikey' was quite specific term, not just a regional variation on 'chav'?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X