• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Do you eat a cooked breakfast?"

Collapse

• The Janner Miss Tanner
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Ah, the expensive side of the river!

I was looking at this the other day:
    5 bedroom detached house for sale in Belvedere, Trefusis Road, Flushing, TR11 5UB, TR11
    Ah.. and therein lies the reason why the place is a ghost town most of the time and the only locals are likely to be found on the council estate.

Nice place though.

When you say you were "looking at it" do you mean from an "if I were a rich man" pipedream perspective or do you have serious designs on the place?

Leave a comment:

• Gumbo Robot
    replied
    Leftovers of last night's curry/Chinese/pizza.

Reheated, if I have time.

Waste not want not....

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Omelette, bacon and sausage, side of toast, orange juice and a yogurt when away

Bowl of cereal if at home

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by The Janner Miss Tanner View Post
    Flushing. Right on the quatside where you get the ferry across to Falmouth.

No longer called The Sticky Prawn but will always be The Sticky Prawn to me though!
    Ah, the expensive side of the river!

I was looking at this the other day:
    5 bedroom detached house for sale in Belvedere, Trefusis Road, Flushing, TR11 5UB, TR11

Leave a comment:

• The Janner Miss Tanner
    replied
    Falmouth?
    Flushing. Right on the quatside where you get the ferry across to Falmouth.

No longer called The Sticky Prawn but will always be The Sticky Prawn to me though!

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Nah. Too lazy, just pour it out of a packet.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs on the train to London on Monday morning. Toast and coffee for the rest of the week.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by The Janner Miss Tanner View Post
    The full works in other words!

That'll be me down at the Sticky Prawn on the beach this Saturday. Can't wait
    Falmouth?

Leave a comment:

• The Janner Miss Tanner
    replied
    Occasionally grab a sausage on toast from Tom's Kitchen on the way into work. Greasy spoon on a Saturday morning - bacon, sausage, egg, black pudding, mushroom, tomato, beans, hash browns, toast, big mug of tea. Save a fortune letting the parasites have a lie in on a weekend.
    The full works in other words!

That'll be me down at the Sticky Prawn on the beach this Saturday. Can't wait

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Nah. Too lazy, just pour it out of a packet.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Occasionally grab a sausage on toast from Tom's Kitchen on the way into work. Greasy spoon on a Saturday morning - bacon, sausage, egg, black pudding, mushroom, tomato, beans, hash browns, toast, big mug of tea. Save a fortune letting the parasites have a lie in on a weekend.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    A few weeks ago. I usually only have breakfast at the weekends.
    Don't you get hungry in the afternoons?

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Never have breakfast at all as it is a waste of time. Only when I stay over in a hotel and breakfast is included I may have a cup of coffee and a piece of toast or a bun.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    When was the last time someone had kippers for breakfast?
    A few weeks ago. I usually only have breakfast at the weekends.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Omelette, bacon and sausage, side of toast, orange juice and a yogurt when away

Bowl of cereal if at home

Leave a comment:

Working...
X