• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "MrMarkyMark, Happy Birthday!"

Collapse

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Happy birthday you boomer bastard [emoji87]

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    WTAS

Leave a comment:

• Lost It
    replied
    Don't you g getting that birthday suit wrinkled. You know you need it to go out in tonight.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post

Happy Birthday to me !
    FTFY

Happy birthday

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Thanks a lot you guys, CFL - thats very funny

Barry, I believe you may have been talking about Wednesday night, a trip to A&E managed to remove the, offending, bottle.

The Doc advises I will stop walking like an extra from Brokeback Mountain, in a couple of weeks, or so.
    No permanent harm done
    The family doctor, in best Gonzo tradition, will bring medicines, Saturday, that he assures, will offset this.

I should add, I have just cracked the Bolly!
    Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 22 January 2016, 11:24.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    The old bugger will be chained to a lamp post with a bottle of Bolly stuck up his arse.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• jamespoole
    replied
    let the celebrations begin

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Happy Birthday!

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Happy birthday!

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    The old bugger won't have woken from his Bolly-induced coma yet.

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    started a topic MrMarkyMark, Happy Birthday!

MrMarkyMark, Happy Birthday!

I hope this puts you in the mood for your travels.

https://youtu.be/JaWfzVWKO4k

Working...
X