• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "600 SQ Foot Lavatory for sale at a bargain £1M"

Collapse

• teapot418
    replied

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Do they not include a photo of the underground part, only the door?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Saves building a separate bunker, for when house prices crash and shortly following civil war starts
    A secure bunker needs a back door I'd have thought.

It wouldnt be smart to be living somewhere like that if/when civil war breaks out, unless there's an emergency escape hatch into a main sewer large enough to walk down.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Oh! I thought you meant the toilet bowl was 600 sq ft! A lady who needed that would be just my sort of woman.
    A fat walter mitty poster here uses such a toilet bowls to sink his piles

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    On the plus side, it looks handy for the shops, and pretty secure unless someone lobs a petrol bomb down the steps during the next lot of riots.
    Saves building a separate bunker, for when house prices crash and shortly following civil war starts

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    On the plus side, it looks handy for the shops, and pretty secure unless someone lobs a petrol bomb down the steps during the next lot of riots.

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    I liked the spoof profile.

Tabby has just graduated from university, and as such is far too busy partying to write her own bios. She outsources to a pleasant young man in The Isle of Dogs, who writes profiles all day long for very little remuneration.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Oh! I thought you meant the toilet bowl was 600 sq ft! A lady who needed that would be just my sort of woman.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    FTFY

Pre conversion George Michael would have popped round. Post renovation you are going to have to settle for Gordon from Accounting, or Andy W's mum, should Gordon not be available.
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    What, a bigger toilet

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    A LOL linky at the bottom of the article : This Is What The Cost Of A London Home Could Buy You Up North - Secret_LDN

You'll have to factor in the cost of a whippet and a buckie habbit too in some of those examples, don't forget.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Expensive tuliphole!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Perfect for all you Buy ToiLetters.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Pre conversion George Michael would have popped round. Post renovation you are going to have to settle for Gordon from Accounting.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Obviously capitalising on previous bog conversions....

From public loo to private home - Telegraph
    From public loo to private home: in pictures - Telegraph

Leave a comment:

• 600 SQ Foot Lavatory for sale at a bargain £1M

Perfect for all you Buy To Letters.

OH MY BOG! Is This London's Most Expensive Public Toilet? - Secret_LDN

Working...
X