• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Agents attitude takes the biscuit :-("

Collapse

• NibblyPig
    replied
    Surprising amount of hate, agent is being a cheeky ****!

Leave a comment:

• FMCG
    replied
    Respond in kind.

Dear Agent

I feel confident that you could trim your percentage to make up any shortfall on the rate thereby placing a quality candidate with your client.

Regards
    X

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    They love me here Spartie.
    Yep NLUK is your biggest fan

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Yep. Great way to make yourself popular.
    You sound surprised...

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
    I don't think there is anyway he could make himself anymore unpopular at present
    They love me here Spartie.

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I don't think there is anyway he could make himself anymore unpopular at present

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Cracking - I'll show the permies here that! ;-)

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    My client look for candidates to look beyond just what they take home. - hah. With some small changes, it's not far of this:

Cracking - I'll show the permies here that! ;-)

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    Personally that would have ended up in my spam folder, the agent is obviously a chancer I've no time for that sort of tulip.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    My client look for candidates to look beyond just what they take home. - hah. With some small changes, it's not far of this:

Leave a comment:

• I just need to test it
    replied
    An agent I've worked through in the past (on that occasion I discovered I was on £25 a day less than the other five he'd placed, but hey, my bad) once called about a gig, told me the rate etc. I told him I wasn't available and recommended <contractor B>, who the agent knew. The agent's reply:

"<contractor B. won't work for that".

Ouch.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post

There are some sore losers around!

If an agent is voted top personality then you scroats should be doffing your caps to us and do as you are told
    Take a long deep breath, a long hard look at yourself in the mirror, then contemplate who your rival "personalities" were.

Sobering, isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Agents attitude takes the biscuit :-(

Dear Pimp,
    I'm looking for the kind of agent who looks beyond rate, so based on your attitude, I would expect that in an effort to get the right person into the role you would forgo your commission to ensure your client sees candidates with quality.
    I cannot look beyond your hypocrisy and attitude. This shows me that you are not the right one for me or the client. Both of us are looking for agents who can carry out their business in a professional manner.

Lots of Love,

PC

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    What so he can be awarded Agent of the year in the 2016 Awards?

There are some sore losers around!

If an agent is voted top personality then you scroats should be doffing your caps to us and do as you are told

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Dear Admin,

This post has been started in the wrong forum. Please move it to mumsnet

Thanks,
    LM

Leave a comment:

Working...
X