• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Drinking tonight?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Drinking tonight?"

Collapse

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    GFP is having a night in doing girly bonding with her daughter.

So I'll have a night out doing manly bonding with many pints of beer

EDIT: Good Lord it's nearly 6pm... 'ere we go !
    Chance of a sportsman's double??

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Stella.

Followed by Guinness.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    GFP is having a night in doing girly bonding with her daughter.

So I'll have a night out doing manly bonding with many pints of beer

EDIT: Good Lord it's nearly 6pm... 'ere we go !

Leave a comment:

• ClothCap
    replied
    Some craft keg produce will be quaffed in my local.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Project Monkey View Post
    What're you drinking tonight? I fancy a good bottle of red (to myself), anyone recommend something nice from M&S, Sainsburys or Morrisons?
    Try a pinot noir from Wither Hills or Villa Maria both Kiwi wines and not bad quality. Not sure if they sell then in your supermarket of choice.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    actually its teh second time I have been asked today. oh dear

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I do like Isla Negra cabernet sauvignon / merlot, almost anything by Hardimans or Turning leaf.

in the £5-10 category.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    The wife's away, so instead of our usual bottle of Friday fizz followed by red wine, it will be me and the dog, maybe in the pub. Maybe at home drinking wine. Maybe both.

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    "Malbec" red from Argentina. It was a randomish pick from the Tesco shelf, which is about as sophisticated as I get with my wine choice. Probably go and have some Guinness in the pub beforehand, and then try not to drink whisky later on or I won't feel like doing anything tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    I suspect starting off with a cocktail and ended up with a red wine. Need to pop to the wine emporium to score summat to go with the steak. Methinks a bordeaux or malbec will be in order!

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Just the usual couple of bottles of meths.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Skip the wine & head for the spirits

Sailor Jerry Rum with Cream Soda or Ginger Beer

Leave a comment:

• Project Monkey
    started a topic Drinking tonight?

Drinking tonight?

What're you drinking tonight? I fancy a good bottle of red (to myself), anyone recommend something nice from M&S, Sainsburys or Morrisons?

Working...
X