• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Oh woe is me! I'm suffering low esteem"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    And here we go

https://www.facebook.com/playmateros...type=3&theater

Rosanne Jongenelen mmmmm

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Shocking really

Fake: Ad for used Aston Martins -> FAKE! » Aston-Martin.com

Leave a comment:

• NibblyPig
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    12 inch sub maybe
    limp

or toasted

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    Well, this ad won't help then....

....but maybe this one will....

12 inch sub maybe

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Shocking really

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Oh woe is me! I'm suffering low esteem
    Well, this ad won't help then....

....but maybe this one will....

Leave a comment:

• Zero Liability
    replied
    I bet they'd feel even worse if they put some big but not so beautiful chick in a bikini.

Leave a comment:

• SpontaneousOrder
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I love that they stuffed up their copyright on the bottom left.

I suppose there could be an element of "you're never going to get a woman like that" or "your woman doesn't act like that" but it seems a bit of a reach.
    Makes sense to me. Generally speaking, women live to secure resources (typically from men), and men live to secure the attentions of women. When you don't get the glamorous women like you see on tv it can make you feel un-realised. Apparently ; )

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I love that they stuffed up their copyright on the bottom left.

I suppose there could be an element of "you're never going to get a woman like that" or "your woman doesn't act like that" but it seems a bit of a reach.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    started a topic Oh woe is me! I'm suffering low esteem

Oh woe is me! I'm suffering low esteem

How female objectification in ads creates low self-esteem for guys | Daily Mail Online

Can bikini-clad women make MEN feel bad about themselves? How female objectification in ads creates low self-esteem for guys
    Past research has suggested that women exposed to sexualized advertising may suffer from negative consequences including lower self-esteem and depression
    Researchers from the College of Saint Rose and the University of South Florida studied 437 men and women between the ages of 18 and 25, and found that sexual objectification may have a negative effect on men as well

discuss

Working...
X