• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Quick question

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Quick question"

Collapse

• Scruff
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Merely being offensive isn't anywhere near enough - sorry but you're safe. You could ignore me if I upset you so much though, but CUK posters LIKE fighting so you won't
    Crusaders, the lot of 'em. IOW failed Gladiators!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by tractor View Post
    Note to self, must try harder.....
    Merely being offensive isn't anywhere near enough - sorry but you're safe. You could ignore me if I upset you so much though, but CUK posters LIKE fighting so you won't

Leave a comment:

• Unix
    replied
    I like dh000gh with his iconoclastic posts.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    The mods show favouritism? I thought we were all hated equally....
    It's a Neo Christian Zionist Islamic conspiracy it what it is.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I find your humourless accusation of favouritism rather offensive. But then that's you all over, isn't it.

It's a long standing tradition that if you start a thread in General simply to insult another member, you get a ban. The text is also changed to refer to yourself. Feel free to try it.
    The mods show favouritism? I thought we were all hated equally....

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by GlenW View Post
    The psalmtroopers sticking together?
    I find your humourless accusation of favouritism rather offensive. But then that's you all over, isn't it.

Flippin' newbies. Fancy not know that it's a long standing tradition that if you start a thread in General simply to insult another member, you get a ban. The text is also changed to refer to yourself. Feel free to try it.

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    The psalmtroopers sticking together?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    No. It's not hypertheically, hyperpathetically or even hypothetically bannable. It's actual.

Btw - fixed it for you.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Is it, hyperthetically speaking, bannable to post a thread, saying for example, that dhimmiPrawn is the thickest, most boring, most irritating airhead, ass, berk blockhead, booby, charlie chump, coot, cretin, dickhead dickwit dimwit dipstick divvy dork dunderhead, dweeb fool, ****wit geek gobtulipe gonzo halfwit, imbecile, jerk lamebrain mooncalf, moron, nerd nincompoop, nitwit numbskull or numskull, numpty oaf, pillock plank plonker prat prick schmuck simpleton, twit wally, I have ever had the misfortune to encounter?

How any poor fooker has to work/live/breath the same air as him, I pity them.

Just asking like.
    No. It's not hypertheically, hyperpathetically or even hypothetically bannable. It's actual.

Btw - fixed it for you.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    hypothetical, hypothetically
    Inconceivable!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Don't agree with him on the thread that's annoyed you (Tax isn't theft ??????????????????????????????????????) but d0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000gh is way down my CUK idiot list.
    Agree - he's probably about the median.

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    True, if you make him think too much he puts you (or at least claims to put you I have no way of verifying) on his ignore list!!
    Note to self, must try harder.....

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    hypothetical, hypothetically

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by GlenW View Post
    I think this is okay, just don't get on to the religion stuff then you'll be really ****ed.
    True, if you make him think too much he puts you (or at least claims to put you I have no way of verifying) on his ignore list!!

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Is it, hyperthetically speaking, bannable to post a thread, saying for example, that dhimmiPrawn is the thickest, most irritating airhead, ass, berk blockhead, booby, charlie chump, coot, cretin, dickhead dickwit dimwit dipstick divvy dork dunderhead, dweeb fool, ****wit geek gobtulipe gonzo halfwit, imbecile, jerk lamebrain mooncalf, moron, nerd nincompoop, nitwit numbskull or numskull, numpty oaf, pillock plank plonker prat prick schmuck simpleton, twit wally I have ever had the misfortune to encounter?

How any poor fooker has to work/live/breath the same air as him, I pity them.

Just asking like.
    I think this is okay, just don't get on to the religion stuff then you'll be really ****ed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X