• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Inflatable hot tub

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Inflatable hot tub"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    http://i100.independent.co.uk/articl...ea--ZJV_7UqgMe

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    agree far TMI!!!!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Trampoline common Blimey I must tell the neighbors.
    If you walk down any working class street in a NE village, virtually every house has one of those 12-foot ones filling the front or back yard. Look at the gardens of houses backing onto railway lines next time you're on a train too, same thing.

But again, who cares - they're still fun.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    As I like to bathe in the hot tub naked & then walk around

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Mates got one and loves it. Uses it nearly every day in the summer.

Must admit Im not so keen on the blowup ones. Remember my big swimming pool (Bestway?) with filter etc.

Flippin cats kept jumping on it and sticking their claws and popping it!
    I decided against in the end. The one in Costco was not so much a blowup, but more one you put together. At 900 quid it was between a blowup (300-500) and a proper one. As I like to bathe in the hot tub naked & then walk around in the cool air I decided against it for now as we have a couple of houses who look over our garden and I didn't want a Wilmslow moment.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Mates got one and loves it. Uses it nearly every day in the summer.

Must admit Im not so keen on the blowup ones. Remember my big swimming pool (Bestway?) with filter etc.

Flippin cats kept jumping on it and sticking their claws and popping it!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Trampoline cause more broken limbs.
    No, I think you'll find that's the Suityou School of Driving.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    As long as he is not mentally disabled with a stupid yappy dog.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Other than maybe a trampoline. But who cares, both are fun.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Trampoline cause more broken limbs.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Nothing screams common more than an inflatable hot tub....

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by GlenW View Post
    I've never been in a hot tub, what happens to all the bodily fluids and excretions that get in there? Is it just left to slowly degrade into a large bowl of detritus soup?
    I was going to say something witty about scraping them off your mum's tits, but I decided that was childish and would keep that thought to myself.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    I've never been in a hot tub, what happens to all the bodily fluids and excretions that get in there? Is it just left to slowly degrade into a large bowl of detritus soup?
    Chlorine – same as a swimming pool

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    They get sterilized with the heat. So you can't catch aids having sex in them.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X