• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Inflatable hot tub

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for a hot tub party...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Not worth it, we considered one last year but in the end just got a permanent one, obviously 10x the cost but will last more than 10x so a good investment.
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

there you go

DIY Hot Tubs

hours of fun.

do warn the neighbours though they may want to sell up.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

How many hookers do you want in there with you?

Comment

I've never been in a hot tub, what happens to all the bodily fluids and excretions that get in there? Is it just left to slowly degrade into a large bowl of detritus soup?
            I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
              I've never been in a hot tub, what happens to all the bodily fluids and excretions that get in there? Is it just left to slowly degrade into a large bowl of detritus soup?
              They get sterilized with the heat. So you can't catch aids having sex in them.

HTH

Comment

Chlorine – same as a swimming pool
                Growing old is mandatory
                Growing up is optional

Comment

I was going to say something witty about scraping them off your mum's tits, but I decided that was childish and would keep that thought to myself.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Nothing screams common more than an inflatable hot tub....
                    Other than maybe a trampoline. But who cares, both are fun.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      Other than maybe a trampoline. But who cares, both are fun.
                      Trampoline cause more broken limbs.

Comment

Working...
                      X