• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Professional forums went down the drain"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by sal View Post
    Is it just me or or did the professional forums go down the drain? Since I started my new roles 2 months ago I haven't got as much time to check on the CUK forums, but started to notice that there is hardly a single serious thread per day in the professional forums.
    It was bad enough 2 months ago....

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    You won't believe, I was thinking the same.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I don't know so much about professional, but here in General I used to answer serious questions seriously.

But only for the first ten times, then it got a bit repetitive so I started taking the mick.
    soz about that noobs, but you shouldn't be such newbie noobs.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Is it just me or or did the professional forums go down the drain? Since I started my new roles 2 months ago I haven't got as much time to check on the CUK forums, but started to notice that there is hardly a single serious thread per day in the professional forums.
    It was ever thus.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Wait to you join the IPSE and see the content of their professional forums.....
    You'd have to be pretty dedicated to fork out the cost of membership to create an IPSE sockie, so at least when you see a completely daft post, you know it is a real user!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    I heard they just post referral codes everywhere around the internet. Worse than MoneySavingExpert.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    You get out what you put in.
    Not in the case of the Hatton Garden heist.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    You get out what you put in.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    They have been maintained under the poster known as 'The Northern Lad UK'. Because of that, any high brow posters, anyone with any skills or money have of course moved South (To General) where you are more likely to get a decent answer to a question or a 'Your mum' reply versus some out of date/vintage, 'Have you asked your....' meme that now exists in the Professional Forums.

Leave a comment:

• alphadog
    replied
    Must be all the sockies

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Have you tried searching?

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Have you asked your accountant?

Leave a comment:

• sal
    started a topic Professional forums went down the drain

Professional forums went down the drain

Working...
X