• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weird LinkedIn requests"

Collapse

• kaiser78
    replied
    I went to school with him.

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
    This has been shared before but your comment reminded me of it (warning put your sunglasses on before opening it!) Lings Cars
    Amazing, I love it!

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Actually there are two contracts on the top of my page in the jobs you may be interested in section, which displays 3 jobs. both contracts quite relevant

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Originally posted by alphadog View Post
    Must admit I find it hard to take any website seriously when it intermingles your search results with ads and then simultaneously spams you with sidebar ads. Ads ads ads...
    This has been shared before but your comment reminded me of it (warning put your sunglasses on before opening it!) Lings Cars

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Got a request for a connection from someone describing themselves as John R. Cupo *Simply The Best*.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/johncupo

I'm really starting to think LinkedIn has had it's day.
    Some American with delusions of grandeur.

Ignoring the weirdos, LinkedIn still has a place.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    And yet more people found a job via LinkedIn last year than they did via Monster.

Leave a comment:

• alphadog
    replied
    Really, I thought Monster was the 'My Space' of the job hunting world these days
    Must admit I find it hard to take any website seriously when it intermingles your search results with ads and then simultaneously spams you with sidebar ads. Ads ads ads...

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    About 2500 people every minute.
    Really, I thought Monster was the 'My Space' of the job hunting world these days

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Who uses monster these days?
    About 2500 people every minute.

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    And yet more people found a job via LinkedIn last year than they did via Monster.
    Who uses monster these days?

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Got a request for a connection from someone describing themselves as John R. Cupo *Simply The Best*.

don't you love me?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Old news TBH. It was past it's prime a few years ago.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied

Old news TBH. It was past it's prime a few years ago.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    started a topic Weird LinkedIn requests

Weird LinkedIn requests

Working...
X