• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Company Expense - Surgery"

Collapse

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    For recruitment agents, as long as they are accompanied by chunky cufflinks, yes they are.

I thought the only pre-req for a pimp was a lobotomy

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    For recruitment agents, as long as they are accompanied by chunky cufflinks, yes they are.

Looking at the recruitment agents on linked in I'm guessing nails hair and those slug like eyebrows are as well.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Yep cause your teeth are wholly and exclusively for business aren't they.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by ceebeepps View Post
    asked the same question of my accountant last week re an emergency dentist whilst working away - nope - full taxable benefit.

Yep cause your teeth are wholly and exclusively for business aren't they.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by ceebeepps View Post
    asked the same question of my accountant last week re an emergency dentist whilst working away - nope - full taxable benefit.

There are certain things that you can claim, if they are of a incidental benefit - for example, HMRC specifically mention getting a flu jab as a business expense.

But more expensive things like this are going to be out.

Leave a comment:

• ceebeepps
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Must admit I thought for quite a while that tarbera was a chapess. Not sure why, maybe it was the name ending with "a"

It was a disappointment to learn he was a bloke, but good news if he does decide to go for SRS.
    That's what the ladyboys thought too

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    What about an oversized hung penis like that of MF? His symptoms of a sore anus are evident through his posts in general.

Is a size reduction paid for by the NHS? or is it simply a matter of self-education?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Something to read whilst you wait 4 months for surgery under the NHS, funded by British taxpayers, used by everyone with a ticket to the UK.
    I have a ticket to the UK and I'm not using the NHS. I'll stick with my Swiss healthcare, thank-you very much.

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Must admit I thought for quite a while that tarbera was a chapess. Not sure why, maybe it was the name ending with "a"

It was a disappointment to learn he was a bloke, but good news if he does decide to go for SRS.
    You are not alone, so did he.

Leave a comment:

• CoolCat
    replied
    General Mike Jackson I am fairly sure had bags under his eyes removed on expenses when he was in the army.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by tractor View Post
    Perhaps we could start a fund, 'Help Tarbie find him/her/itself'? Do you think it would qualify for Gift Aid? ..

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by tarbera View Post
    What about my penis extension ???

I am getting Geronimo superglued to me
    Minor surgery surely!

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by tarbera View Post
    No you amuse me

Agreed, I'm happy to vote for you to replace me what username are you standing under ?
    You're not leaving yet, though

And we all know that he's fionat.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    If you can't work out that whether something that is attached to you is wholly and exclusively form your business then god help you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X