• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Friday caption competition"

Collapse

• zemoxyl
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

I'll be with you in a minute, just got to dry my nails.
    I VOW to the people of Britain, that on the 8th of May, I will absolutely waste no time.............................................. ..................on getting a banking job on £2 million per annum like my buddy Tony Blair.
    *does hand waving* to look statesmanlike, or, baby chimpanzee-like.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    I won't be running for a third term, or I'll run out of fingers to count my years in office.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by MercladUK View Post
    Yes, we really (stifling laughter) promised to cut immigration to 10s of thousands and they believed us
    Cameron pleads with Ukip voters not to hand power to Labour - ITV News

David Cameron has made an impassioned plea to Ukip voters not to let Labour into power and risk a return to "uncontrolled immigration".

Leave a comment:

• MercladUK
    replied

That's right £10billion pounds of the Welfare Budget cuts which includes disabled and carers.

or

Yes, we really (stifling laughter) promised to cut immigration to 10s of thousands and they believed us

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Ed : You see, simple jedi mind control trick. Now, shall I make him do the sign?
    Nick : Yes, do it. Do it now.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    George says you can count better if you take your socks off as well.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    In light of the recent ban on clapping, we have decided to use Jizz Hands instead.
    Last edited by DaveB; 24 April 2015, 08:31.

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

We will never let that Jock oil slip through our fingers......

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Will someone show me how to do that two finger trekkie thingy ready for May the Fourth? I'm going after the nerd vote.

Leave a comment:

• tarbera
    replied
    nicola sturgeon tits are like this

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I'm this big a tit.

Leave a comment:

• ASB
    replied
    The new line in gay sex dolls is expected to be overstocked in may.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    started a topic Friday caption competition

Friday caption competition

Working...
X