• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Good riddance of the week"

Collapse

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I dont recall Bobby Sands family getting weeks of sympathetic news items.
    They got some vouchers for KFC though!

"Will ye have a chicken dinner Bobby Sands, Bobby Sands, will ye have a chicken dinner Bobby Sands..."
    Last edited by Zigenare; 10 March 2019, 11:19.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    It covers the principle. Join the dots.
    whatever,

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    I'm not exactly sure that covers my point
    It covers the principle. Join the dots.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I dont recall Bobby Sands family getting weeks of sympathetic news items.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    This is now framed as Javid is wrong. Her dad says she was a bad girl and now can come home.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied

I'm not exactly sure that covers my point

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Why exactly are the BBC continually fronting up a terrorist's family on their site?

I dont recall Thomas Mair's family getting 40 articles about how he was a fool who went a bit wrong.
    Fury at BBC’s portrayal of Jo Cox's killer | Daily Mail Online

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    It's sad that a newborn died.

It's sad that a mother loses her child.

Diane Abbot hasn't a fsking clue. She's a straight down the line toe-ing the marxist ideologue.

We can all agree on that.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Javid. The child (who I have compassion for).

I suspect a voting majority see this as a consequence of her actions, so I'm not sure the Diane Abbott "you killed this child" type strategy is a winner.
    It's sad that a newborn died.

It's sad that a mother loses her child.

Diane Abbot hasn't a fsking clue. She's a straight down the line toe-ing the marxist ideologue.

Thomas Mair committed murder. Shamima Begum has not. Thomas Mair is still a British citizen.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Why exactly are the BBC continually fronting up a terrorist's family on their site?

I dont recall Thomas Mair's family getting 40 articles about how he was a fool who went a bit wrong.

Leave a comment:

• tazdevil
    replied
    I suspect a voting majority see this as a consequence of her actions, so I'm not sure the Diane Abbott "you killed this child" type strategy is a winner.
    Agree and as she's unrepentant and still believes in her cause she was probably going to raise her child to enjoy the thrill of decapitation of the despised, ie) us So to her I say good riddance and rot in hell

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    For whom?
    Javid. The child (who I have compassion for).

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    We will all have our own Guantanamo Bays soon.
    The perfect place, and the weather's much worse than Gitmo:

Gruinard Island - Wikipedia

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    As if it couldn't get any worse.
    For whom?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X