• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Best places to 'walk the dog'"

Collapse

• Zippy
    replied
    One of our sites is at the end of the road where all the kebab shops nightclubs are, so I don't really think that counts as a dogging venue. One of the others is likely to result in death via mad cattle.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Soooo Jonn appears just as the dogging thread starts.....

care to share your experiences ??

Leave a comment:

• Jonn
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Things you see when out without a gun camera.
    Maybe you could draw a pitcure at least?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    wow apparently there are a few places in Alderley Edge

sounds like some posh doggin' that

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Are we back in 2001 again ?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Hmm. One of those is very close to me, on one of my many walks. Nearest I've seen to "action" is the odd bloke jacking off behind a tree and some tulipty knickers hanging on a hedge.

Leave a comment:

• tarbera
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Locate your areas here...

Swinging Heaven > UK Dogging Locations
    Reminds me of the time a PCG member used his same PCG member ID as in your site

http://www.swingingheaven.co.uk/members/latest/couples/

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    I don't consider my station to have risen. Perhaps its just that everyone else seems to take a step down.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    True story, I lost my virginity in a place that unknown to me was a dogging hotspot

In the words of Monty Python she was a goer...

what number were you in the queue?

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    True story, I lost my virginity in a place that unknown to me was a dogging hotspot

In the words of Monty Python she was a goer...

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    well if you attend you will probably see some puppies!
    Pussies as well, probably.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Oooh - I so want to click that, but am at clientco

I don't think they'd believe it if I claimed I was only looking for a Jack Russell pup
    well if you attend you will probably see some puppies!

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    I'm going to show my age here but the Quayside didn't use to feature such things on a Friday, you went to the Bigg Market for that...
    Some of us have a modicum of taste you know, I used to prefer The Cordwainers.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Locate your areas here...

Swinging Heaven > UK Dogging Locations
    Oooh - I so want to click that, but am at clientco

I don't think they'd believe it if I claimed I was only looking for a Jack Russell pup

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by GlenW View Post
    I'm a Geordie, large numbers of skanks with no knickers and very lose morals is just a normal Friday evening on the Quayside.
    I'm going to show my age here but the Quayside didn't use to feature such things on a Friday, you went to the Bigg Market for that...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X