• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Fool and his money ..."

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Didn't say who it was going to be good for.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    I brought the requisite overpriced card but our celebrations will be a nice dinner at home, good sex with BGG & a weekend of games.

Anal ?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Let's face it, this is the only appropriate gift to get her

Cards available here.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by tarbera View Post
    Indeed she needs to be careful when your working away from home
    you are

Leave a comment:

• tarbera
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Probably a pack of condoms?
    Indeed she needs to be careful when your working away from home

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Seems like the right thing to do as she always complains when I 'splash out' on her....
    Tells her it's the latest trend in spar treatments and better for her complexion than a mud pack

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Decided to treat the wife this year.....

Seems like the right thing to do as she always complains when I 'splash out' on her....

Leave a comment:

• vwdan
    replied
    We're booked into a fancy Indian restaurant - yummy! No card from me, but she'll get an over priced flower delivery tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Well given he's been seriously ill with back problems for the last few months, the latter is still out of the question.
    So you going blind then??

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by GlenW View Post
    Valentine's day or belly bumping?
    Well given he's been seriously ill with back problems for the last few months, the latter is still out of the question.

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Mr N and I never bother with it thankfully.
    Valentine's day or belly bumping?

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Mr N and I never bother with it thankfully.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    I brought the requisite overpriced card but our celebrations will be a nice dinner at home, good sex with BGG & a weekend of games.
    Same here.

Well, dinner at home that is. Not sex with BGG

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    The background image at the top of that page looks like a long line of riot cops, each with a post-IT note stuck to their visor.

Seems like the organisers are expecting trouble
    It's a CAMRA event. If they don't get their pork scratchings they get really grumpy.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    One of the local shops had a big poster "Valentine's Day Gifts Under £5" - I'm not sure that's a great piece of marketing really.
    Probably a pack of condoms?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X