• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who are the foreigners here?"

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    France - circa 1066.

Leave a comment:

• Pinto
    replied
    Asia, Africa, America, Middle East...

Come on Guys 'n' Gals, stand up and be counted

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by zathras
    Around where I live (East London) I am the foreigner! - I'm English (Wife is Thai).
    Ting Tong from Tooting?

Leave a comment:

• zathras
    replied
    Around where I live (East London) I am the foreigner! - I'm English (Wife is Thai).

Leave a comment:

• Antman
    replied
    I got told I was a bit of a mongrel once by a girlfriend's father because I´m not 100% British

Leave a comment:

• sunnysan
    replied
    Me

Sarf Efrika,

Land of good draah whaat waaaahn

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Scotland

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Originally posted by CaribbeanPirate
    England – Land of the betrayed.

Not bitter then CP?

Leave a comment:

• CaribbeanPirate
    replied
    England – Land of the betrayed.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinto
    We're a bit low on cultural diversity here. Not very representative so far!
    I respect people from Wales. It's so expensive for them to go back home if they live in England. Way more expensive than if they lived in southern or eastern europe.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Wales - Land of my Fathers

Leave a comment:

• Spike
    replied
    South Africa - Land of the free

Leave a comment:

• Pinto
    replied
    We're a bit low on cultural diversity here. Not very representative so far!

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Somewhere in the vicinity of Betlegeuse. Latterly the East Midlands.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I must admit my grandfather was Brazilian but of Irish descent so that's ok then, I'm not a proper ***

Leave a comment:

Working...
X