• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Competition Time

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Competition Time"

Collapse

• SimonMac
    replied
    I've watched it countless times and can't work out what's going on, I think I need to replay it one more time

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    Originally posted by alluvial View Post
    Well I'm not going to press play in case they disappear.
    Press play, they don't disappear they dance.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    It's The Offspring, and it's either Self Esteem or Come Out and Play.

I'm going with Self Esteem.

Leave a comment:

• alluvial
    replied
    Well I'm not going to press play in case they disappear.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    There's music?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    It's one of these I reckon

Smash (The Offspring album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Based on

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dexter_Holland

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    started a topic Competition Time

Competition Time

A local radio station has a competition to win tickets to DER RING - Grüne Hölle Rock at the Nürburgring with Metallica, Muse, Incubus, Judas Priest and loads of others, also a Meet & Greet with KISS. This is the video you have to watch and work out which song it is:

There are some clues:

- the song is from 1994
    - its a punk rock song
    - the singer is a doctor of microbiology
    - they come from Huntington Beach in California

Working...
X