• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Time to take down the xmas avatars"

Collapse

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Gricer should be easy to spot. He's the one in the giant yellow banana outfit
    Hiding in plain sight cycling around the Midsomer Norton village green.
    Last edited by Pondlife; 7 January 2015, 21:57. Reason: wrong sight

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    She fell victim to the great Cojak Cull of late '14

There was blood everywhere.

Zoco fought bravely from behind the back of his landrover outside of the wild bean cafe.

Buggeridge demanded to know how a Rotarian such as himself could be treated in such a way and implied that she maybe making a career limiting decision in banning him.

WorzelGummidge stood before a war court and was aquitted & S2Budd took legal advice from IPSE and was also aquitted.

Gitins gal got shot down attempting to catch a lift out of Frome on a UKIP bus. It was beautiful horrific to watch Cojak in action. Freaky LC tried to abandon his post and was shot by his own troops for desertion.

There are some that claim that Doggy Styles is some sort of sleeper cell but he'll never stand before a jury of 12 men good and strong.

And that leaves Gricer.... he's still out there somewhere hiding amongst the railway carriages. His recumbent hidden in the bushes. He'll be back. Oh yes. He'll be back and this time with others.
    Gricer should be easy to spot. He's the one in the giant yellow banana outfit

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Somewhat bizarrely, Worzel was unbanned, but s2budd, who took legal advice, remains banned.

View Profile: s2budd - Contractor UK Bulletin Board

You also forgot FatLazyContractor who was banned then unbanned - the jury is still out on whose sockie he is.
    I suppose S2budd taking the bullet for worzel might be seen as somewhat romantic if they weren't the same person. Which kind of makes this romanctic gesture just masterbation really. I've just been a little bit sick in my mouth so I'll stop typing now.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied

Zoco fought bravely from behind the back of his landrover outside of the wild bean cafe.

Buggeridge demanded to know how a Rotarian such as himself could be treated in such a way and implied that she maybe making a career limiting decision in banning him.

WorzelGummidge stood before a war court and was aquitted & S2Budd took legal advice from IPSE and was also aquitted.

Gitins gal got shot down attempting to catch a lift out of Frome on a UKIP bus. It was beautiful horrific to watch Cojak in action. Freaky LC tried to abandon his post and was shot by his own troops for desertion.

There are some that claim that Doggy Styles is some sort of sleeper cell but he'll never stand before a jury of 12 men good and strong.

And that leaves Gricer.... he's still out there somewhere hiding amongst the railway carriages. His recumbent hidden in the bushes. He'll be back. Oh yes. He'll be back and this time with others.
    Somewhat bizarrely, Worzel was unbanned, but s2budd, who took legal advice, remains banned.

View Profile: s2budd - Contractor UK Bulletin Board

You also forgot FatLazyContractor who was banned then unbanned - the jury is still out on whose sockie he is.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    what happened to gittinsgal? A banning?

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Yes, the powers that be finally realised she was a sockie

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Ne'er cast a clout til May be out.

Never a truer word spoken.

Sure is.

I remember a few years back we had snow at easter, the previous week we had gorgeous weather so I went and did lots of planting and spent a fortune on shrubs.

A week later those shrubs were covered in six inches of snow :yes

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    It's not brass monkey weather yet but here's hoping for a few days of snow, we all know MF still has some cacky plastic sledges he needs to shift.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Whose sockie was Gittinsgal?

Wurzel.

A fact that was highlighted by me here http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ttins-gal.html

All i got for my troubles was a banning.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    'Her' brothers include Zoco, Malcom Buggeridge, Pacharan, Freaky LC etc.

Basically anyone who starts whinging about Leftie Islington fashionistas invading the rural west country or if every 2nd thread is about "this indian chap in my office"
    Ah yes, they're not racist, but...

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    'Her' brothers include Zoco, Malcom Buggeridge, Pacharan, Freaky LC etc.

Basically anyone who starts whinging about Leftie Islington fashionistas invading the rural west country or if every 2nd thread is about "this indian chap in my office"

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Whose bitch was Gittinsgal?
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vetran