• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Official "What bloody day is it?" Thread"

Collapse

• GlenW
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    I'm given to understand that it's Friday.

Is that correct?
    Yes it is, but it felt like a Monday at first till I realised the train to work was nearly empty than it felt like a Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Its the 4th day of Christmas. Today I delivered 10 presents to my true love.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Do both not have a vow of celibacy ??
    Only one is celibate by choice

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    Footy with majority of 3pm kickoffs, so I'm going for a Saturday?

qh
    But the footy was on TV at 3pm so it can't be a Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    Footy with majority of 3pm kickoffs, so I'm going for a Saturday?

qh

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    It's Sunday. Been to church, did coffee and sat next to my mate who galavanted off to be a priest. Compared to being 3rd level unix support he is finding the training very hard work...
    Beards and sandals too.

Add in some hard work, a mix of decent and troublesome customers and it's not that much of a switch.

Business as usual then (once he's got over the training hurdle).

Leave a comment:

• Bacchus
    replied
    GF Bacchus has to work today (in retail) so was checking the train times last night

"looks like they're running a Sunday service" says I

"there's a reason for that" says she...

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    It's Sunday. Been to church, did coffee and sat next to my mate who galavanted off to be a priest. Compared to being 3rd level unix support he is finding the training very hard work...

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Church?
    Priests?

Off to a Glitter concert this afternoon as well are you?

Leave a comment:

• jonskids
    replied
    It's the day before I start charging again so it must be Sunday.

Not looking forward to the 12 step commute from by bed to the office but it has to be done.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Had brunch so assumed it was Sunday.

It is Sunday isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    And so it should, I'm unavailable to the Client until new year, only sad permies get 2 weeks off on full pay this time of year
    FTFY.

I was cursing the milkman for not delivering this morning, until I realised it was Sunday and not Monday.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Let me google that for you

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I thought it was Monday.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X