• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: CUK Annual Awards

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "CUK Annual Awards"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Do we have a winner? Has admin run out of fingers and toes?
    He's probably still fixing servers.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Do we have a winner? Has admin run out of fingers and toes?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Remember Admin isn't very bright. If you think you may have already voted just vote again...

If you have already voted, just vote again. Rigging the vote is the Cuk way...

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    last chance to vote for Zeity folks....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I've voted for Dumbledore.
    Another of your sockies?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I've voted for Dumbledore.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Forum Poster of the Year: doodab.
    Seconded and thirded.

Leave a comment:

• Dactylion
    replied
    Done

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    If the company you think is best isn't the one you're with, what on earth are you playing at?

And, you're suggesting people vote for a company they haven't had dealings with for several years? What part of annual awards is it you didn't understand?
    The Lifetime Achievement part?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Goatfell View Post
    Or you vote for the one that in all your years of contracting has given you the best service, it doesn't have to be your current umbrella/agency. Unless you have the memory and intellectual capacity of a goldfish* brick.

*To avoid pointless discussion about the relative brilliance of said fish as compared to your average contractor, I've changed that to a brick - which has no demonstrable sentience whatsoever, oh wait . . .
    If the company you think is best isn't the one you're with, what on earth are you playing at?

And, you're suggesting people vote for a company they haven't had dealings with for several years? What part of annual awards is it you didn't understand?

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    There isn't a category of "Poster of the Year". There's one for "Personality of the Year", though.
    Well, that one then..

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    There isn't a category of "Poster of the Year". There's one for "Personality of the Year", though.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    From the questions asked on Twitter I'm expecting the winner to be a company we've never heard of using sockies to game the result.
    Wouldn't surprise me. I reckon you could win an award with £50 and mechanical turk...

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Best agency/umbrella seems a bit daft really. Either you vote for the one you use, or you don't. You are unlikely to vote for anyone else, so the winner is the one with greatest value of (customer-base-on-CUK * customer-satisfaction-%). A terrible company with a gazillion members could still come out on top.
    From the questions asked on Twitter I'm expecting the winner to be a company we've never heard of using sockies to game the result.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X