• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Right wing diatribe"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    According to this, UKIP are midway between the Conservatives and Labour on the authoritarian scale, and as right wing as the Conservatives.

Mind you, they're so populist with their policies, who knows where they appear now?

Leave a comment:

• SantaClaus
    replied
    Fail! It was a great idea that was done very poorly.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Yep, I tried it again later and it seems that way. Fail!
    Even NLUK does better than that.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Seems to be based on just 4 quotes :-

4 quotes
    Yep, I tried it again later and it seems that way. Fail!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    I got one about helmets.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Seems to be based on just 4 quotes :-

If you look at the people who get degrees more, women get them and they are getting the jobs in the workplace but for various reasons they don’t have the ambition to go right to the top because something gets in the way. It’s called a baby.

Lap dancing? Don’t have the time these days, but I used to go to them. Like it or not, they are a fact of life. You are talking about normal behaviour there. Everyone does it.

Since the passage of the Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Act, the nation has been beset by serious storms and floods. One recent one caused the worst flooding for 60 years. The Christmas floods were the worst for 127 years. Is this just global warming or is there something more serious at work?

They don’t allow Christian churches or Hindu temples to be built or any kind of non-Muslim place of worship in many of their countries and certainly not in the heartland of their religion. Well, if they don’t allow it, why can they expect to see their religion tolerated somewhere else?

----------------------------------

I don't understand the lap dancing one. What is wrong with visiting a lap dancing club?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
    It just seems to be a set of common-sense comments which lefties hate. Lefties hate common sense.

I won't post any of them here in case I upset the moderators.
    They do, what is it again?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    we have a leftie generating website?

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    It just seems to be a set of common-sense comments which lefties hate. Lefties hate common sense.

I won't post any of them here in case I upset the moderators.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    No real arguments about anything again?
    Nah, issues like this are akin to starting an argument in an empty room. You only hear your voice while appearing mad to an outsider.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    No real arguments about anything again?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    started a topic Right wing diatribe

Right wing diatribe

I know now how the right wing leftie hating people write the crap that they do

Working...
X